2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm so sorry to hear about the ex-beau. It sounded like things were going well there. But it's really nice to see your lovely face again!

You look all perfectly a-glow as always (note to self: must try touche eclat...) and wow! Has your hair grown! Didn't you just get it cut pretty short just a little while ago?

And, is it weird to say that every time I look at you I see Nicole Kidman staring back? :smileyhappy:

Thanks joz! Ah you know, sometimes things just don't work out, even if things seem to go well. All for the best in the end!

And thank you :smileyhappy: I didn't think I'd be as impressed with Touche Eclat as I am... I have major blue bags under my eyes, and you can't even tell here :smileytongue:

Yes... my hair HAS grown...way too fast! It's grown something like 3 inches in 2 months.. which is crazy. 

And that's funny. I usually get her, Kirsten Dunst, or Karen Gillan depending on the day :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

I can see Kirsten because of the dimples, but I still think Nicole wins out! :smileywink:

I feel like I've been gone too long! I've missed the awesome ladies in this thread. Just wanted to say how beautiful everyone is! Now that I'm feeling a little better can't wait to give out some hearts!

Are you okay? Were you sick? (((hugs)))

(0) Hearts

I'm ok, just an emotional high/low week and I have a sinus infection. My boyfriend's cat died in my home, very traumatic and my third niece was born. Thanks for the hugs! :smileyhappy:

me111714.jpg

Face Primer:  Hourglass Veil

Foundation:  Hourglass Immaculate
Concealer:  Hourglass Hidden Corrective
Blush:  Nars Orgasm
Eyeshadow:  Nars Duel-Intensity in Phoebe & Nars Hardwired in Opal Coast
Mascara:  Clinique Lash Power Feathering
Lips:  Nars Audacious in Anna

Super huge thanks to Mochapj for posting a photo with Phoebe on it Saturday, went & picked it up yesterday.  I really like the formula on these eyeshadows.

(0) Hearts

Another Audacious I am looking forward to trying someday.  Very pretty.

[ Edited ]

Wow - what a stunning look! Your skin is positively glowing, your eyes are beautifully defined, and that Anna on your lips is a simply heavenly fusion of sophisticated and seductive! Your hair is a fabulous frame for your face; I'm loving the richness of the color, and the waves with bangs! You look perfectly polished! :smileyhappy:

Your skin looks amazing and fresh, and your eyes are popping a lot today! What color are they?

(0) Hearts

Blue & thank you!  :smileyhappy:

Blue eyes and red hair is the most glamorous equation; it's almost spookily beautiful :smileyhappy:

I love your hair color. It looks so shiny and lovely in EVERY single one of your pictures! Also loving Anna on you, so pretty.

(0) Hearts

Thank you ShannonAlexis!  :smileyhappy:

Yay, Phoebe!

You're an absolute vision today, orkira!  I love everything about this look.  And I know I say it all the time, but I really love your hair!  You make me want bangs! :smileyvery-happy:

seriously me too. i could never pull off such stylish bangs like that.

(0) Hearts

Awe thanks so much Mochapj!  You should get bangs, I bet they would look marvelous on you!  :smileyhappy:  Thanks again for showing Phoebe, it is such a gorgeous color wet or dry!  I used it both ways today & love it!

I was a little heavy handed on the blush!  It's the last one on the right in the Pin Up Girl palette.  The eye is Rock and S&M by Urban Decay and the lip is MAC Velvet Teddy.  Then I used my brand new Ambient Lighting palette. :smileyhappy:20141117_090215.jpg20141117_090211.jpg

Wow! You look utterly stunning! What I'm loving most is that you've defined your features using neutral shades, but the finished canvass is simply breathtaking! The blending of your eyeshadow is to die for; it is so intuitively perfect, and it's rare to see nudes make eyes pop this way! Your brows are impeccably groomed, your skin looks flawless, your cheeks are glowing, and despite a little more blusher than you'd likely wear for day, it does sculpt your face in an immensely flattering way when used so skilfully with the Ambient Lighting Palette! Mac Velvet Teddy is a striking nude on you; elegant yet edgily provocative! Frankly I am in awe. This look is perfectly polished taken up 100 notches to flatter your natural beauty! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You know how to make a girl's day. :smileyvery-happy:. Thank you! 

Wow! I want to know your secret :smileyhappy: The whole face is picture purrfect!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments