4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks Whiskey! :smileyhappy:

You are so beautiful!! :smileyhappy: the CoTY stuff looks amazing on you. Also I really love how you did your eyeliner here!

(0) Hearts

Thanks MK :smileyhappy:

I love this look! You are stunning

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Wow girl, you're like gorgeous in HD now!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mocha! :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

Back to COTY palette today. Again, all nicely pigmented and blendable. 

Transition - Macaroon (pretty sure I'll hit pan on this one first bc I use it every single time) 

Crease - Carob Brown

Outer half of lid and a little in crease - Deep Taupe 

Inner half of lid - Nimbus Cloude <-- wow, talk about major glitter fallout! It looked liked my eyes snowed on my cheeks. And that was with tapping off excess. Nice color but I had to clean up my under eye area with makeup remover 

In between Taupe and Nimbus Cloude - Burro

Tarte Park Avenue Princess Contour palette - the lighting washes out my blush :smileysad: 

Clinique Black Honey on lips 

IMG_20150108_083744.jpgIMG_20150108_083751.jpg

IMG_20150108_083843.jpg

IMG_20150108_075550~2.jpg

As so often the close-up shots of your eyelids reveal a work of art; today it's a moody turbulent storm spinning out across the ocean away from land! Loving the ethereal shades and your blending is just to die for! You did I really good job with the contour kit; I guess because you're so great at blending it will be an easy skill for you to grasp! Black Honey looks so cute and sassy on you - it works perfectly with this look! Stunning! :smileyhappy:

This is gorgeous!! I'm so jealous of your blending!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you Vaashtii :smileyhappy: I use the black blending brush from Sephora Collection. Its pretty great. 

Your blending is wonderful! I love this. All of you are making me want this palette so much!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! The palette is pretty versatile so if you like warm tones and reds and you can get your hands on it, you should grab it!  

Beautiful, SDdenm, just BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Beautiful! Shame you had that problem with Nimbus, I didn't :s And I used it the night before and went all crazy hahaha. 

Interesting...and I tried picking up a minimal amount too. Didn't matter. I don't do my face makeup til after I'm done with my eyes so its ok I guess. But its a nice color so I'll still use it. 

(0) Hearts

maybe its the brush, for reference the glittery types i pick up with brushes that are slim, you know those naked brushes that come with the palettes? they always have one side that is for the shadow? i used the one from vice 3 today for the glittery stuff and i had no problems whatsoever. Maybe like 2 glitters, not exaggerating and then i blended with another brush. 

(0) Hearts

Ohhh I'll try one of the naked brushes. I used the double ended eyeshadow brush that came with her Lavish and Amrezy palettes. Its a dense brush. Thanks for the tip.

[ Edited ]

I TOTALLY Marsala-ed myself out today with my gifts from Sephora!

I tried a new foundation, picked up a sample of MUFE Mat Velvet yesterday.  It's nice but it REALLY settles into my forehead wrinkles by the time I'm done doing my eyeshadow, even with a good primer. Bobbi Brown powder, Better than Sex Mascara, MUFE eyeliner, ABH contouring palette, Becca Moonstone, and Tarte blush (the second from left in the holiday palette) round out the face.

On my eyes, I did a white base with NYX Milk, then did:
Macaroon as a transition shade in the crease
Marsala Matte on the inner lid
Hot Chocolate on the outer lid and V
Autumn Blonde on browbone
Dusty Olive and Marsala Matte on lower lashline

I gave up on blending after a while, and you can tell at my crease.  Oops!

Lips are the Marsala lipstick. :smileyhappy:

20150108_095107.jpg20150108_094950.jpg20150108_094814.jpg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is a gorgeously directional high fashion look! The richness of the tones on the eyelid makes for an incredibly striking look, and I love the way you've picked up the same hue for the lips; it's fierce, feisty and beautiful! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments