3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Happy Birthday! You look beautiful and I hope you have a great, awesome day!

(0) Hearts

You're so kind...thank you!! 

(0) Hearts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  And also welcome Smiley Happy

You look lovely today!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, mocha! I always enjoy your posts on here! 

Happy birthday! Your eye color is to die for, a statement on its own. Beautiful look!

(0) Hearts

thank you so much!! Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Those are some runway-worthy brows xD 

[ Edited ]

Tried the new Make eyeshadow palette from Birchbox.  Urban Decay Lipstick in Rush.

112514.jpg

eye 112514.jpg

eyes 112514.jpg

I like that lipstick colour on you. It's a nice, muted pop of colour.

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I like it, too.  Apparently a little too much, because I think I have multiples that look like this.

I love this lipstick on you and your lashes look fab.

[ Edited ]

Thanks.  It is Too Faced Better than Sex mascara.  I want to rename it Clumpsalot.

This is a fabulously 1970's glam look! I'm loving the close up of the Make shadow, because it shows your intricate blending, and I'm actually finding the colors of the shadow to be immensely pretty and flattering against your creamy skin tone! The neutral lip is the perfect compliment to the shadow, and it would be great worn alone too, as it's a great color on you! Smiley Happy

Thanks.  Your compliments are the best.

OMG your lashes look so long I'd need a yard stick to measure! And I love those lips you look like you woke up looking that fabulous. 

Two coats of mascara and closed eyes will do that.  You can barley see my lashes when my eyes are open, because they're so straight.  You have the world's best lashes, so I will gladly give you mine for yours (not that you would ever trade).  Thanks.  I wish I woke up looking like this.  I should post a picture of what I wake up like.

Hahaha the whole point is that you look effortless. It may take an hour to get there but you don't look overdone or anything just natural beauty. 

Also I was scrolling by and it showed I didn't like your pic which is absurd because I always at min like the pics and then go around and comment later. This has been happening to me a lot lately where it confirmed with a check that I hearted something and I do a second pass and my Heart is gone. Come on BT don't take away my right to rescind hearts by doing it for me cavalierly! 

(0) Hearts

That has happened to me before as well.  I am positive I assigned a heart and when I go back to make another comment my heart is "gone."  I think sometimes the system does not register them, and I am off too quickly to notice.  Other times, I am so moved by the picture I comment first and forget to heart after the comment.  Thus, it is usually the best ones I forget to heart.  Hearting first and going back later to comment is usually too much work for me in this thread, because it moves so fast.  I am impressed you remember to go back.  

I knew what you meant.  I was just being a stinker.  Thanks.  It is hard for me to take a gracious compliment, so I try to sidestep with humor.

[ Edited ]

What a nice lipstick on you! And I especially like the way you defined your crease! Great blending too!

P.S. In case you didn't see my response to you from my picture yesterday, I turned 29 Smiley Happy 

Thanks.  I really liked putting blue in the crease.  It was different with the neutrals elsewhere.

I have not seen it yet.  You look amazing for 29.  

The lip is perfection on you, notcreative!

Also, I really adore the tones you've used for your smoky eye.  Smiley Wink

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments