5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!!!! What did you get? I hope you aren't in trouble! 😁

[ Edited ]

I got an Xbox1 game system for my son.  He really does not deserve it, but it is all he's asked for all year.  I also got him a Live membership to go with it and five games.

Then, I bought a lip balm (a cheap one).  I also ordered a new pair of Tom's.  Gotta do some shopping for myself.

Got some Minecraft clothes and toys from Jinx for the boys.

Then, my husband decided to ordered a new digital camera system (we've been without one for a bit, because it broke earlier this year and I broke another one less than two years prior).  He did not use ebates or anything, so he is in the dog house for that.

My son turns 8 on Saturday.  Toy's r Us sent him a $3 gift certificate for his birthday, so I will likely take a ride down there over the next couple of days.  He may want to spend all of that $3 in one trip, too, so I may need to kick in a few bucks to get him something better.  My younger son was given a $25 gift certificate by a party guest during his June birthday, but I have not managed to get over there yet.  He may finally get to use his as well.

I like it a lot, MrsBaine!  It's so fruity looking!

You need to be sure about this lippie! Its phenomenal on you!! 

Thank you. I'm trying! It has lasted pretty well today; I've reapplied once I think. 

Oooh, mrsbaine, I LOVE Jane on you.  So sassy!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I am not sure about it yet- but I think it's because I'm into Red lips right now and this isn't red. :smileyhappy: 

All purple everything. 

UD electric palette UD naked2 palette paired with KVDS liquid lip in L.U.V

image.jpg

Wow!  Purple is gorgeous on you!  Love the eye & lip combo, did I mention gorgeous?!?!

(0) Hearts

Thank youuuuu :smileyhappy: 

Wow! Purple sure looks great on you.  The purple lips are to die for. 

I am in love with this all-purple look! I feel like the only thing to make this even more purply would be MAC'S Full of Joy blush, Anna Sui's Mystic Rose blush or that limited edition Sephora Radiant Orchid Blush Palette. And I really love the top you wore with this look, too! Have I ever told you how impeccable, clean, and sharp your lips always looked, even in the boldest of colors??

(0) Hearts

Thanks Lari :smileyvery-happy: 

[ Edited ]

This!  This is the way to rock a strong purple lip!

I love this look!  I like the depths of purple you have chosen on lips and eyes...very flattering.

OMG, I LOVE this look! It is purple-fabulous! The delicate manner in which you've blended the shadow on your eyelids is utterly exquisite, as is the way you've contoured the crease with a sunrise shade as opposed to a darker raincloud purple! This is simply inspired! You look fiercely pretty! :smileyhappy:

upload_453866615366914702.jpg

upload_3811575068997061493.jpgupload_163570104836282447.jpg

Totally all ready for the Holiday season! YAY!

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

TF Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

MUFE HD Cream Blush in 510 set with NARS Orgasm

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Electric Palette

MUFE Studio Case

KVD Tattoo Liner

Guerlain Maxi Lash

LIPS:

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Audrey

Don't you look lovely! Very festive!

Lari, you look absolutely beautiful! *-* Everything is just perfect and you look so happy!
I know I am late, but I hadn`t been here in such a long time, so congratulation on the little boy to come! I wish you guys all the best and hope you are enjoying every moment until you get to meet your precious guy!

You are so beautiful, Lari and you seem to be radiating with such happiness from within.

What an exciting Christmas for your growing family this year (but not as exciting as next year's shall be....how crazy is that, Lari? Next year, you will have your little boy to love and hold in your arms and dress in cute outfits!)

What's the little one's size now? What is the next fruit after a papaya?

You look wonderful Lari and I'm looking forward to your seasonal looks and outfits. (This top is super cute by the way.)

Take care, Lari dearest. 

Hi, Evangeline! He is now a rutabaga or a large zucchini. We actually had a growth scan this past Wednesday and he is growing very well; at that time he was a pound and a half (1 pound 8 ounces), and according to everything I'm reading, he should be gaining at a rate of 4 ounces per week now!

I can't wait to add a third nail and stocking to our shelf for him. Here's a few baby tidbits, Evangeline, which includes some Christmas decor, a few baby outfits we just had to buy during a Black Friday Weekend sale, and an updated ultrasound from Wednesday. 

Thank you as always for the wonderful compliments and sweet words! The outfit I'm wearing is actually a dress and leggings. The sleeves are lacy and I think it's really flattering on. I picked it up at Destination Maternity. :smileyhappy:

upload_8989774643530975800.jpgupload_2220183545569504535.jpgupload_430114023118651148.jpgupload_3319205706397225652.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments