2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very model off duty, except if you were a model off duty, that fabulously angled clementine might be your entire food intake for an evening meal! As expected you look fresh faced, glowing, and beautiful sans makeup! :smileyhappy:

You don't have any makeup on jemly?  You are gorgeous even without it!  Never had a clementine, do they taste a lot like oranges or grapefruit?

I see no makeup.  Not sure what clementine is.  But, props for the props.

notcreative...i was just joking around. i was eating clementines (the type of oranges) which is also a common name for various lip colors, etc :smileywink:

You and SDdenm are both wearing clementines today :smileyhappy:

And coincidentally, I'm wearing Stila Marmalade.

We're all a bunch of oranges, lol. 

For a second I thought she was mocking me!! Hahaha

oh god no SDdenm i'm sorry, i wasn't mocking you at all !! i was just goofing around. i'm sorry it came across that way :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:

Haha no worries!! Even if you were, I wasn't taking it seriously. I have a good sense of humor :smileyhappy: 

Haha.  At least you knew what a clementine was.  I was looking at the picture looking for makeup thinking Clementine was the makeup.  She is certainly a picture of a woman who needs no makeup with all that beauty.

I like Porsha's joke that you're all a bunch of oranges.

Hearts all around.

This was hilarious!

P.S. how cute are these clementines?

(0) Hearts

Chanced upon this at 04:30 UK time following particularly difficult Skype with crying student; needless to say all my worries and angst dissolved upon seeing it :smileyhappy:

I wish I could heart this again.  This seriously made he smile.  There are three of them, too.  According to Porsha, that is her, Jemly and SDdenm.  Maybe, you and I can grab a third and be the bananas.  

Lol, this just made my day!

Snnnrrrk. Luv it.

[ Edited ]

First day on the new job! 

Eyes - Lorac Pro palette 2 (went for a simple look because I don't know how much I can get away with yet :smileywink:)

Cheeks - Sephora Collection bronzer and Milani Luminoso 

Lips - Clinique Chubby stick in Mega Melon with a little Stila gloss in Clementine over it 

IMG_20141201_121917~2.jpgIMG_20141201_092153~2.jpgIMG_20141201_124330~2.jpg

Beautiful look, very professional. Congrats on the new job, best of luck! :smileyhappy:

OMG your eyeshadow! I can't stop staring at that closeup of your eye! Your application and intricate blending of the warm, neutral tones is simply so exquisite! I have no idea how you know which shade to put where, or for that manner how you ensure each shade is in the correct place and blended into a subtly deeper shade at the wing, but it is incredibly impressive (especially to me! I'm still at the stage where even making one color look good on the eye is more luck than judgment, and if I try two shades it looks like someone hit me!) Your overall look is beautifully groomed and polished in a perfectly professional manner, as befits the first day of a new job! I'm especially loving the groomed brow, the subtle sculpting of the blush, and the neutral but feisty lip! How did the first day go?

(0) Hearts

Aww thank you ballerinagrl! Your comments are so sweet but your side notes are so funny and make me laugh every time! I look forward to your comments every time I post! 

Honestly, a lot of times I just guess and hope for the best when pairing colors! Or if I'm not sure, I'll do a quick, small swatch on my hand before applying. 

First day went well! Lots of paperwork and getting set up, not to mention lots of info to take in!

Congrats on the new job!  Love the lip & eye combo, gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

Thank you orkira! Peachy tones today :smileyhappy: 

Very beautiful! I love how you did your eyes. And your skin is seriously flawless! Luminoso is really pretty on you! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments