3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

BW, I usually don't have feathering or bleeding either, which is why I didn't think to use a liner at first.  The area around my cupids bow was pretty messy immediately after I applied it.

Liquid shadows... Such an interesting concept, but I find it hard to execute.  They feel thick and once they dry I feel they make the area I put them on look crepe-y.  I bought some from cargo years ago and discovered this problem, but I guess I had selective memory when I saw this color!

Yep, that was the same thing I had happen with Clockwork where I had to shake it up and both it and Anita feathered a bit since it's oil based. Liner is a must with this stuff. Super hydrating on the lips though, and you made a cute color! <3 the look.

Thanks K!  I'm looking forward to mixing ALL the colors, lol!

moi1.jpg

moi2.jpg]

My look before going out to do a little shopping & groceries Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

What a fiercely pretty grocery shopping look! I'm loving your expert use of the black liner, and that lip is fabulously vampirish! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Love the lippie, reminds me of Scarlet from Bite,m which I have and own and I think it's a similar lip shade to urban decay shame which i went through hell to get my hands ons last year. PHEW, anyway. LSmiley Surprisedving it and I love how it looks with your lip ring, I don't know how to call it, hahaha. YES. 

(0) Hearts

Firespinner, what red lippie are you wearing today? Smiley Very Happy  You look so pretty.  I love your eye liner especially!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! Smiley Happy It's a mac lipstick callled 'sin'.

I just picked up a tube of stila's liquid lipstick in FIery. A nice red. I've never worn an in your face red before, so I'm adjusting. But my husband loves it and it's growing on me. 

(0) Hearts

Looks natural to me, carry on! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is a wonderfully fresh faced take on polished perfection! The lip steals the show; it's a fabulously fierce hue, which is sassy and flirtatious in equal measure! You look super cute; prettily pretty! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I like it on you too. Very pretty Smiley Happy 

I am on my way from Christmas Party 2, to Christmas Party 3. 

I busted out the Guerlain holiday palette and Tom Ford Casablanca from MrsBaine Smiley Wink 

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Yass I'm loving this natural glam, especially that lip colour!

Bonne fête!

What a fabulously fresh faced Christmas Party look! Through the judicious, subtle definition of your naturally beautiful features you've pulled off a look that most guys would assume you'd just rolled out of bed with, and swiped some lipstick on during the ride over! To girls however it is exquisitely polished perfection! I'm loving the incredible blending of those gorgeous peachy neutral shades on your eyes, the flawless-looking skin, and the fabulous splash of the feisty and seductive Casablanca on your lips! You look stunning! Hope you had a magical evening! Smiley Happy

Very nice! Your whole look, particularly your lips is very Christmas party appropriate. You look great! Have fun! 

Nothing fancy today... Just Chocolate bar on the eyes, winged liner, and Bite Tarte with some random Buxom mini lip polish on top. Haven't been feeling anything intense or drastic or super colourful lately.

medec6.jpg
medec6_2.jpg

(0) Hearts

Beautiful, beautiful! You're a cross between Marcia Cross and Nicole Kidman! 

You truly look like an actress on her night off but still looking absolutely fantastic. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is a fabulously polished Upper East Side low-key perfection look! I'm especially loving your intricate blending  of the neutral shadows across your eyelids! I am staring in awe at the closed eye shot because the detail of your eyeshadow look is simply exquisite! I have no idea how you know which color goes where, and I'm beyond impressed by the way you've blended them together so seamlessly! I'm also coveting your fantastically expert flick of liner! I'm also loving your impeccably groomed brows, your flawless looking complexion, the subtle sculpting of your cheeks, and the preppily sassy coral lip! However your eyes steal the show - or rather your irises do; that intense aquamarine glow they radiate is truly enchanting! You look utterly beautiful! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Agreed, that lip combo is beautiful. Your eyes are piercing! Stop being so pretty Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Great lip color.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments