2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

So glam!  Love the use of shades... totally makes your eyes POP!!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy:))))))

I put holographic silverish glitter on top lid but somehow doesn't show much :smileysad:

Wow! How glamorous!! 

(0) Hearts

Thankyou :smileyvery-happy:

What a fabulously fierce look! I'm especially loving the eyes, which steal the show, with such a dramatic clash of contrasting colors, and that gorgeous sculpted wing expertly crafted with sooty shadow, which extends back over the crease to add definition! Even the mascara looks perfect! You are so talented! :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Aww thankyou so much.eyeliner has always been tricky 

for me still.sigh...hardest thing ever.lol...im glad you likef my look.i will be doing all kinda crazy color eyelooks.hope you enjoy :smileyhappy:)

(0) Hearts

Tutorial coming soon on my channel :smileyvery-happy:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Fastest look I've ever done! 

El BB
TF Natural Eyes
Elizabeth Arden gloss precious petal
GoBrow
Guerlain Perles d'etoile
Benefit -They're real mascara -First time wearing this. Don't hate me, but I actually like. :smileysurprised:

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Beautiful overall look & love the hat!!  The hat just goes so well with your look!  Love it!  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Nice touque, some nickname them "block heaters" in Canada. A simple but cute look.

What a fabulously groomed and polished wintry look! I am especially loving the effectively but neutrally defined eyes, the immaculate brows, the creamy flawless looking complexion, which looks subtly lit from with by the perles, and that gorgeous natural-hued glossy lip! No guy would dream you'd even gone near anything resembling makeup; they'd likely even think the gorgeously feathery lashes are utterly nude, which is a magnificent achievement! You look stunningly beautiful, and I love that wonderful hat! Did you knit it yourself?

Thank you, I did knit it myself :smileyhappy:

Best lashes, best hair on BT! (Everything else is really, really pretty too!) :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Awww thanks!!!

December is definitely your month and here's why.

Whenever I see you and your quilting/crocheting (i dont know how to call it), it reminds me of coziness and chocolate which I associate with December/Christmas. I can almost picture you in a Christmas commercial, not these new commercials, I mean the classic almost vintage commercials. You look beautiful as always. And that mascara is always a hit and miss with me. I like it sometimes, but sometimes I'm like "why did I buy it?!" Hehe. 

Oh side note, I finally tried the diorshow overcurl and loved it. 

(0) Hearts

Hahaha knitting! and thank you :smileyhappy:  The mascara was a sample.  Glad you loved Diorshow!

Eyes are a mix of things from several different UD palettes...Zephyr up to browbone, then Crystal on the inner lid, blended into Freeze, with Creep in the outer V.  Lips are Bite Beauty lipstick in Shiraz.  I went to church today, then we went to the local tree farm as a family and cut down our tree.  We went small, because I already have panic attacks over how small our living/toy room is!20141207_103032.jpg20141207_103216.jpg20141207_125753.jpg

(0) Hearts

You come up with great color combos! And cute kids :smileyhappy: 

OMG! What an incredibly ethereal eye look! I absolutely love it, and I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it! I am in awe of your intricate blending of these exquisite shades, and also of the way you seem to intuitively know which shade goes where for maximum impact! I truly believed nothing I saw today could top how gorgeous this eye look is, but then I scrolled down, and to be frank your full face shot could be the front page of any top models portfolio! You look stunningly beautiful! And then you added the fabulously Christmassy shot of you and the children, which is simply enchanting! You look like you've had a wonderful day! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, we had a great day!

UD's Crystal is such a terrible formula, but I was determined to use it and make it work today!

Awesome pictures, looks your kids are having fun as well as you in the last picture ^_^ I wish we had a real tree but we're using a plastic tree. I already bought and wrapped all the presents I'm giving away. :smileyvery-happy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments