2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Kim, when you are off your no-buy, you definitely should! I can see Liv looking incredible on you :smileyhappy:

GAH!!! I love this look!! Liv looks SO GOOD on you!! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I was nervous about Liv, but I'm glad I got it!

Breathtaking! 

Holy smokes. Gorgeous!

yayyyy !!! enabling is my favorite hobby !! :smileywink:

looks absolutely amazing

(0) Hearts

It's super pretty! Photos don't do it justice!

You are dangerously skilled at that hobby of yours. 😉

Liv looks spectacular on you!

(0) Hearts

Thanks mocha! I decided I finally needed to make the audacious plunge, and I'm glad I did!

Holy blue eyes, Batman! They are jumping off the screen. Wow. 

Hehe, thanks! :smileytongue:

You are absolutely stunning!!!

(0) Hearts

You're so sweet, thank you!

ohmygosh, you're taking my breath away! Liv is SO GOOD on you! It's playing so well with your skintone and hair color :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks MK! I was definitely scared it wouldn't work for me.  But I'm glad it does!

[ Edited ]

Used my Facets of Marsala palette again today for a more subtle eye look.  I was going to use the "flamingo colored" NARS Audacious lipstick, but after finishing everything else, I had to do a nude.  I chose Too Faced Melted Nude, which I had originally purchased in full sized and returned because it looked a terrible orange on my lips.  Now I have the little one that came in the holiday set, and it doesn't look as bad as I remembered, but I'm glad I don't have it in full size.

On my eyes I used NYX Milk, then Macaroon as a transition shade, Shifting Sand on the inner lid and inner lower lashline, Kelp on the outer lid, and Dusty Olive in the outer V and the outside lower lashline.  Highlight and browbone is the liquid gold Becca highlighter.  Mascara is Perversion.

First photo is taken in front of a lamp, second photo is taken in front of my window.  There is no sun and a huge blanket of snow outside.

20150109_160717.jpg20150109_160913.jpg20150109_162355-1.jpg

(0) Hearts

I'm loving the peachy nude lip!!!  Your shadows look so perfect!  I wanna copy this look!  Don't you just love perversion?!!! My next mascara is a toss up between ysl babydoll and perversion.  Not yet decided but I love how they both wear!  You're eyelashes almost look like falsies!  

(0) Hearts

You look beautiful! I'm so envious of your ability to use more than one shade of eyeshadow and to blend many shades seamlessly; the outcome is utterly mesmerizing! Also loving those amazing feathery lashes with that nude lip and flawless complexion! Do share which mascara you use? :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

We have similar looks going on today! I love it! And I also like the lip color on you. Doesn't look orange at all. Maybe you got a funky full sized one?

(0) Hearts

You're really selling me the Marsala palette.  I know BT wanted you to sell it to me, so why did they not make enough for me to buy any.  Seriously.  Makes no sense that they were OOS online on 01/03/15.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments