2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow Lari, Bite VIB Rouge looks so different on you, almost berry-ish.

You look so radiant, glad to hear you and the lil peanut are doing well, and can't wait to see you rocking Technopagan!!!

Would you believe me if I said this was my first time wearing the BITE VIB Rouge lippie out of the house?? I just never thought to reach for it before! Thank you so much!

I can't wait to rock Technopagan, too. I tried it on upon receipt but I wasn't wearing anything else... Can't wait to wear it with an actual look! Smiley Wink

Hey girls! I was feeling .. I don't know. I was watching Stepford Wives and felt like using a pretty lip color with some glossiness. 

Here's the products I used

Too Faced Chocolate Bar

KVD Trooper

Benefit They're real 

Giorgo Armani eye and brow maestro black

Hoola bronzer

Nars Almeria Blush

Big Easy foundation / ysl radiant click touch

Too Faced Melted Berry 

IMG_20141211_124918.jpgIMG_20141211_124443.jpg

Your eyeshadow is so remarkably perfect!   I love when you line your eyes like that!   So f.  Ing pretty!  Your lips look made of plastic!  So Stepford!  

Wow - This is a fiercely beautiful late 1970's glam-rock look! Your eyes are incredible; I'm loving that expertly applied flick of liner, and the gorgeous smudging of the darker shade of the immaculately blended eyeshadow out over the wing for added definition! I'm also loving the way you've brought the liner on bottom and top lashes right to the tear duct in this dramatic, flattering manner! While the lip ... what can I say? It is simply stunning; seductive with a wonderful sassy edginess! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I live for glam rock. Smiley Very Happy I'm sassy, so sassy! Smiley Very Happy I think this is my favorite bright lip. 

OMG, I can't stop staring at this, I love it. Those wings would be melted down my face 5 seconds after application, so jealous.

Those wings would be *in* my eyes and I'd be screaming in pain Smiley Wink

I don't know your views on the kat von d makeup line but i highly recommend her liquid eyeliner, it doesn't budge! Also, I always use an eyeshadow primer unless I specifically say I don't.. but I always do because my lids get oily where they fold. 

I actually literally ordered the tattoo liner today (that is the one you're talking about right? I hope so!) after hearing so many great things about it. I'm anxious for it to arrive!

(0) Hearts

HECK YES! Awesome, I think it's the best liquid liner. I think the price is different, and you get a lot of product. I've had my liquid liner for a couple of months and it's still going.. and I use it almost every day, and that's saying something. I hope you love it as much as I do! It sets very fast but not so fast that you're like oh craaap, lol. Smiley Very Happy I have never had any problems with it. 

I think this is my favourite winged liner look you've done. It's edgy yet sexy, and it completely flatters you.

(0) Hearts

Thank you, KB! I felt like today I used like three different techniques. Which is the neat blending on the lid, and then the lower lash line all smudged but using that inner wing and then using 3 wings on the corner of the eye. It was busy but it didn't look that way. Smiley Very Happy I'm glad I found this lippie again. Smiley Very Happy 

I'm with mochapj...perfection all the way around! That's a phenomenal lip color on you! And I can barely do one wing let alone 4 total for each eye. You're talented, lady!!

(0) Hearts

And trust me wh en I say I wanted to do more! LOL. And I'm pretty in love with the melted lippies, they're so good, I can't wait to see the new shades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh gorgeous! I am loving that inner wing! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! There's actually 3 wings but the third one is near the lower bottom line so you can't quite see it cause of the shadow. Smiley Frustrated 

wow, melted berry is stunning on you!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, it had been lost for a while, it was actually behind my PC XD I'm so careless sometimes. 

Whoa, melted berry with Nars Algeria and that super precise, gorgeous cat eye... And by the way, your skin looks absolutely porcelain perfect today! Love this look on you!

(0) Hearts

<3 Thank you, Lari! I hope before Almeria ever runs out on me, I get to find a dupe because I'm seriously in love with this blush, I've been heavy with it whenever I put it onlately and I LOVE it.