2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

haha!  It was super fun!  I will miss these days as well when they're over.  Lol, I was sitting there horrified inside and looking calm on the outside, as she really pressed the brush into the blush pots and vigorously applied!  I didn't come out nearly as bad as I feared.  The lipstick was pretty close to inside the lines as well!  I must admit I was glad Ana doesn't wear much in the way of eye makeup. Phew! 

You look like you're sweet 16 :smileywink:

[ Edited ]

That's so funny that you say that cause my niece  asked me if I was a teenager today in front of people!   I said yes!  Then she said 'I knew it!'  

I'm a 33 year old teenager!   😋

Hearts, I don't think even you realize how lovely you look.  I just came here cuz I saw the thumbnail preview....

Either your niece is a budding makeup artist, or you cannot look bad at all!

[ Edited ]

Thank you!  I will inform her that she must get herself to beauty school!  Lol!  I haven't worn pigtails in such a very long time!  I can't stop playing with them!  They feel like a guilty pleasure!  It'll be sad when I take them out cause I can't foresee me having an excuse to wear  them again soon.   

Playing with dark colours today. 

Vice LTD on eyes, NARS sin on cheeks (thanks for the enabling, jemly!), and NARS audacious LIV on lips.

mejan9.jpg

meeyejan9.jpg

God, girl you're SO pretty!

*picks jaw up off the floor*

(0) Hearts

Hehe calamity, that's how I feel when I look at YOUR makeup! 

Kb, you look like an old school actress!   Your face belongs in SIn City!  I just inagined you as a colour character in a black and white film.  Just gorgeous!  

What kind of camera do you have?  I'm loving the quality of these pics! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks hearts! Haha, oh man, I LOOOVE the Sin City noir style. 

I actually just use my iphone camera! But I stand in front of a window that has indirect sunlight. That's what makes them to crisp and clear. 

Seriously swooning. You are breathtaking.

I'll swoon right back!

Now those are gorgeous blue eyes!  You look gorgeous!!!

Wow! Stunning Old Hollywood look! That Audacious lip is the scene stealer here; it's feisty and utterly beautiful! I'm also loving the detail of the eyes visible in the close-up; it's like an artistic variation of the classic smokey eye, which is ethereal and haunting, and the use of Sin to sculpt your cheeks is inspired and effective! You look absolutely stunning! :smileyhappy:

Gorge!!

You really do have some of the most piercing eyes I have ever seen. They make every eye creation look incredible. 

(0) Hearts

Aww, thanks SD! 

Multiple notes.

First, I love your skin when the freckles shine through.  So fresh looking.

Second, Liv is beautiful and I may have to purchase her down the road.

Third, I love your hair this color.

Fourth, The total eye creation makes them look so blue and mesmerizing.

Liv would really suit you, and the Audacious line lasts longer than any other lipstick I use, including Tom Ford & Charlotte Tilbury :smileyhappy:

Thanks notcreative! It's much easier wearing just concealer and a bit of powder since my skin has been cooperating! I like my freckles :smileyhappy:

Liv is much nicer than I anticipated. It's very smooth and evenly pigmented. I tend to not like wearing lipsticks in darker colours as I hate the way they fade, but this wore well! I think it would look great on you!

I enjoy having red hair ^_^ it's fun!

And thank you! I find wearing certain colours juxtaposed against my eye colour tend to make them look a certain way... like dark colours make them appear lighter but more intense here! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments