2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

+1 in favor of the lipstick. It pulls everything together and looks classic.

This is a wonderful classically polished look! I'm loving the way you've defined your eyes so effectively with seasonal neutrals, and that lip is actually rather fabulous on you! Such a sassy but romantic rosebud hue! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerinagrl. Definitely tried to stay neutral with the eyes today. I'm glad you like my lipstick; it's growing on me as well.

This is a great lipstick color on you, plus it looks like a good everyday color so you can get lots of use from it.

(0) Hearts

TY TKLJ. It's a bit bold for me to wear everyday though! :smileywink: Maybe when I get better coloring within the lines...

That's a great lippie on you DiVWA!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mochapj.

(0) Hearts

I think that lipstick looks fabulous on you!

(0) Hearts

TY 4Ali4. I think that I'll probably keep it.

(0) Hearts

Beautiful, that lipstick looks fantastic on you. By LM do you mean Laura Mercier? I've been wanting to buy the little set that comes with a brush and a gloss because I want to try the powder. Also. How do you like the HG powders? I'm not sure I like mine but I'm not going to return it cause I'll just be losing since I used my coupon on it. Your skin looks so healthy and radiant without foundation! 

[ Edited ]

Thanks BW. Yes I mean Laura Mercier. Her translucent powder is great for setting but I try to not use it everywhere because I think setting powder everywhere runs the risk of looking too matte.

I like the HG powders. But the Diffused one is supposed to be for redness and I'm not super sure that it's that effective. I use the Diffused on my T-zone and the Ethereal elsewhere. I had been forgetting to use the HG powders the last several times I've worn makeup, so what was interesting is when I used them today, I really noticed a positive difference.

Which HG powder did you get? And where are you using it on your face? What don't you like about it?

I'm using it above my cheeks and I use it as like a highligher on the t zone to make them pop out more, at first it looks nice but then it's like.. nope not cute. I don't notice the walking in moonlight they claim it has. xD 

Ethereal light powder is the one I have. 

BTW, I finally paid for the Ambient Palette yesterday! :smileywink:

BW, I don't think that Ethereal has enough oomph to be a highlighter. I use mine just to finish my cheek areas, but it's quite subtle. If I want highlighter, I use highlighter after using Ethereal. Like today I used LM Shimmer Brick.

I hadn't thought about you being out $20 if you return the HG powder but what about if you exchange it? The $20 was taken off the bottom price so it seems that you'd get full value of the HG powder in the exchange or get $20 off whatever you exchanged it for. Perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe ask a moderator? Even if you do a return, I can't believe that a return or exchange would negate the $20 savings. If paid with a gift card, then the refund is a gift card. Similarly, a refund should include the $20, methinks.

That's a fantastic lip color for you! Not too warm at all! Hopefully you can learn to appreciate how great it looks on you!

(0) Hearts

Thanks etscore. Luckily there's some pink in it because I couldn't wear it if it were more coral.

[ Edited ]

image12131.jpg

i12132mage.jpg

Going to to a birthday party for an 8 y/o

NARS radiant creamy concealer ginger

nars tinted moisturizer St moritz

nars exhibit a blush

ud notr multiple shades of eyeshadow plus the bronzer for crease

random gold UD shadow single

kvd trooper

ud perversion mascara

guerlain Magic ballz d'etoile

clinique chubby stick mightiest maraschino (thanks tsb!)

Oh wow! I love this look so much! I especially love the gorgeous splash of strawberry on your lips; it is such a fabulously flirtatious hue, and it suits your skin tone SO perfectly! I'm also loving the eyes; the way you've blended colors to create a neutral yet striking look that defines your eyes in the most incredible way so they really pop, is simply divine to behold; it makes me think of the light in Dubai early evening, when the desert lights up the sky as the sun begins to sink! You look absolutely stunning!!!! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ballerina!  I was very happy with how the eyes turned out and you paint such a glorious picture of Dubai in comparison :smileywink:

[ Edited ]

Such a gorgeous look....sophisticated and polished!

The chubby stick looks great!  Unfortunately the bleed on me...I so wish they didn't.  The colours are very pretty.

P.S:  I am so thrilled to see you wear Exhibit A, you are the perfect advert for it.  I love it so much.....

(0) Hearts

Thank you, greenchilli!

It totally turned out differently than I was expecting.  TBH from hearing how much trouble you ladies were having with the chubby sticks, I didn't expect much.  I don't know that it'd be my regular product, but it was nice for a change.

I <3 exhibit A.  I think it might be my favorite purchase from the Rouge sale!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments