2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Loving what looks very much like a reference to Pretty Little Liars! I'm also rather into that smudgy under-eye early 1990's grunge look on you and jemly! Great to see you're enjoying the baby Dior palette, and today have created a less innocent and more sultry ambience! You look stunning! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

BeaUtiful!

Looks GREAT!!! I love the look of smudged out eyeliner!!

yeahhhhhh it's my eyeliner go-to !! :smileywink:

looks great with sin. have fun at the library !

Shhhhh.  Be bery bery quiet, we're hunting wabbits!

Sorry, that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw your pic.

You look lovely!

Hahahahaha :smileywink: Nothing like some Looney Toon quotes! Thank you, Mocha. :smileyhappy: I'm going out to the library today. 

I always get manga and graphic novels when I go. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I read my manga there lol

I was going to recommend Sandman, but it looks like the availability of Neil Gaiman is spread out across many branches. How sad. :smileysad:

So today's makeup is brought to you partially by some of the samples I have collected. 

Face:

Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Primer 

MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation 110

Gimme Brow

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr blush in Fearless (Admitted a bit heavier, it came off the sample card a lot easier than it comes out of the compact!) 

Eyes:

UD Perversion

Stila In The Moment palette in Spontaneous 

Lips:

Too Faced La Creme lipstick Pink Chocolate 

(0) Hearts

This is a gorgeous groomed and polished look! I'm especially loving the eyes in the close up, as your blending looks brilliant (so envious)! That flush of color on your cheeks sculpts your face and looks pretty and natural, and that glorious feisty lip matches your sweater perfectly! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

So bright and rosey!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That happened to me the first time I got a Tarte sample card. That was my first Tarte anything and didn't know their blushes were so pigmented! Its a very pretty color on you :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

The blush I usually use is Tarte. But I'm used to working a lot hard to pick up color I guess!! :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

I LOVE the feel of the Smashbox primer, I might have to get some of this. I like the look of the foundation but I don't like the smell!!

(0) Hearts

the lorac primer behind the scenes is excellent. You are owning that lipstick shade. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'll add that to my list! I LOVE this lipstick!!! I bought it after Christmas and I have been wearing the heck out of it. 

stay warm everyone.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation, #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS blush, sin

NARS dual intensity eyeshadow, desdemona (applied wet all the way up into brows)

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil, #4 (black; tightlined and waterline)

URBAN DECAY perversion mascara

NARS lipstick, fast ride

cold.jpg

This look would be pure violet themed gothic on my daughters, but on you it is model-off-duty about to head on stage and perform lead vocals for her indie-rock band! Your bone structure is so inimitable it can make any look its own! On you all the violet looks seductive and sassy as opposed to edgy and peculiar (not that I think my wannabe goth daughter looks peculiar but I know that is her aim in life :smileywink:) You look stunning, androgynous, and hot! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

thank you ballerina !! your amazing comments always make me sound so much cooler than i could ever be, so thank you for that :smileywink:

You're making me want to chop off all my hair again. Also, fast ride will be mine. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments