2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I really love the bangs and this whole look!

(0) Hearts

Thank you!Black and pink, best combo ever~ (dark combo) Ah, I love it. 

Bangs look good on you!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, malday! Smiley Very Happy 

I love the bangs!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, Jessica! 

I'm too lazy to put eyeshadow.. I'm wearing nars stromboli, maybelline fit me concealer in sand sable, lash domination by bare minerals, and revlon wine With everything on the lips 

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Who needs eyeshadow when they are this talented with eyeliner?!? Your eyes look incredible, and the lashes are as striking and fabulous as that magnificent application of liner! The red lip is a classic at any time of year, but right now I can't help thinking of it as endearingly Christmassy! You have such classic beauty! Stunning picture! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

SO MUCH RED!!!  Smiley Very Happy <3

image.jpg

Didn't take a picture of my eyes today, but I did of my lips. I am wearing colour pop cosmetics lip stix in brink. And I don't know why my picture is sideways. 

(0) Hearts

I just bought Brink! It looks good on you

(0) Hearts

What a gorgeous, sexy insouciant 1960's pink-nude - love it! Smiley Happy

Pretty lip shade!  I love a great pinky-nude Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you! Sometimes it's hard to me to find a pinky-nude that doesn't wash me out since my lips are normally pretty pigmented. 

This pic is adorable! That color is beautiful.

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I really like the color! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Hey BT...long week here. I have disappeared for a few days but I need a little distraction because my sister is very, very ill and not looking so good. BUT....here is my face today. I apologize if I look exhausted. I'm wearing A LOT of concealer. 

With all this talk about Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar, I decided to whip out the OG Chocolate Bar. I used Amaretto, White Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Cherry Cordial. 

The black eyeshadow from UD Shadow Box as an eyeliner

Tarte blush in Prim

Clinique chubby stick in Curviest Caramel with a little Buxom Dolly gloss over it 

IMG_20141218_084837.jpgIMG_20141218_084907.jpg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that.  I hope your family is sticking together and being supportive.   hugs. Smiley Sad 

(0) Hearts

You look beautiful, as always. I'm so very sorry to hear your sister is very ill. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. I hope she is ok. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Perfectly polished A-list perfection! I'm absolutely loving your eyes; your blending of shades is as seamless as usual, and I'm a big fan of these pinkish-taupe shades against your skin tone - so flattering! I'm also staring incredulously at your envy-inducing liner, and the immaculately groomed brows! Loving the pinkish-caramel lip hue, too; it's fabulously flirtatious! You look stunning! But I'm writing all this with worry swelling inside me; I intended to PM you, but I have to ask now as well: How is your sister? Praying for her.

(0) Hearts

Oh no!  Sending your sister (and all of your family) well wishes <3  You're putting on a beautifully brave face Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments