2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yes. I keep forgetting his name these days. I think I'm blocking it out, because I have a brother in law named Trent and he's a total jerkfaced loser. So I don't like the association. :smileyhappy: 

I thought Jane was SO COOL back in the day. I wanted to be like her. THe only thing I really have in common with her is all the piercings. 

(0) Hearts

the only thing i have in common with her is my way of dress, and our art stuff! 

you look like you're 16 !!!! in the good way. beautiful and fresh faced. sorry about your phone !!

haha thank you. last night I was out with my cousin and I was looking at these little teenagers and thought one of them had the most beautiful rosy cheeks, so I did that today and now I look like a teenager. I'll totally take that 16! 

Now I'm curious how old you really are. :smileywink:  The last time I was mistaken for a teenager, I was 23 and a teacher at the junior high.  Walked into the high school for a meeting during the school day and was told that I was late and had to report to the attendance officer. :smileytongue:

LMAO! That's funny. :smileyvery-happy: 

And, I'm 27! 

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity!!  Let me just admit I always wondered...you are so good with makeup that your look transforms so much from day to day.  I was going to guess 24. :smileyhappy:

I'll gladly take that, lol. I don't want to hit 30! xD 

[ Edited ]

I just hit 30 2 months ago, it was sort of crazy, but I'm taking it in stride...and trying to take MUCH better care of my skin!!

I'll be 28 next year. It's just crazy.. The other day I was just 18.. what happened? lol 

I'm only a few years away from being OUT of high school for the same amount of time as it took me to get to that point.  (I graduated at 17)  AHH!!

You'll be fine when you hit 30.  It's fun shocking people with a number in the 30s when you have a baby face:smileyhappy: 

[ Edited ]

FullSizeRender2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

So I got a bunch of new lippies last night and I couldn't decide which to wear today so I kind of ended up going neutral haha, oops. Sorry about today's accidental angry face.

Today I'm wearing Colour Pop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Desert + UD Righteous and Furious and Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Brink (Described as "A warm dusty taupe in a matte finish" but for some reason looks really peach on me?? lol)

Also! I'm not sure which lippie I want to try next, the ones I just received are:

-MAC Pander Me "matte soft peachy mocha"

-MUFE Tease Me Lip Set in Passionate

*Aqua Lip lip pencil in Matte Raspberry 10C
   *Aqua Rouge lipstick in Limited Edition Shade 50 (Kind of a raspberry color)
   *Lab Shine lip gloss in D4 Shimmering Grenadine

-Colour Pop Lippie Stix Lippie To Go

*Brink "A warm dusty taupe in a matte finish"

*I Heart This "Red based fuchsia in a matte finish"

*Grind "Vivid blue violet in a matte finish"

*Frenchie "Bright warm neon red in a matte finish"

*Bitchette "Deep red wine in a matte finish"

Help me out!

I say go for Grind. I'm intrigued. Wait.. or Frenchie. Okay, Grind. :smileyvery-happy: That's my vote. i cant believe ud still had pf palettes the other day i was web browsing makeup. I feel like a weird stalker just staring at makeups. LOL. 

I vote for Pander Me or Frenchie.  :smileywink:

i'm curious what "peachy mocha" (pander me) looks like !

you look beautiful.

i find a lot of times when i put on nude lipsticks they look pinker at first than they do 30 min later and the rest of the day ? 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you jemly :smileyhappy: I've noticed that too! I think it has to do with my lighting as well, it makes most nude colors look brighter than they are. In fact, I think I need to start a swatch project for all of my lipsticks so I can keep a file of how they look in natural lighting haha.

I really enjoy a well executed natural look!   You have a forbidden fruit look about you:smileyhappy:

Look at all those new lippys!!!  I'm interested in seeing either Grind or Bitchette on you.  I haven't seen a lot of Colour Pop and those colours sound intense.  I'm also looking forward to some reviews:smileyhappy:   It looks like you've got yourself a well rounded collection of new goodies to play in!  

Not going to lie, I'm afraid of Grind haha, but I'll probably test it out tonight to get a feel for the color.

Face your fears!  Face them!  On your face!  <I swear that was funnier in my head. 

Spellbinding eyeshadow book, Marc Jacobs genius gel foundation & tattoo liner in trooper

accompanied by bites lip crayon in glacè

image.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments