3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

Trying out my Stila in the Moment palette from the SOS section.  

I normally quite like the Stila singles, and these shadows seem to perform just as well, but I have 2 beefs.  

1) I got a lot of fallout (perhaps I'm a shadow bully?) and

2) Why doesn't this palette have a mirror?  I checked the In the Light one I also bought, and it has a mirror, so why?  So weird.  The colors in this palette are gorgeous.  I'm pretty silly to have waited so long to buy this one.

Anyhow...

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

UD 24/7 liner Mushroom

NARS Torrid blush

Stila in the Moment Instinct, Impulse, Whim, Catalyst, Captivate

Buxom Moonlighter lipstick

OCC Black Dahlia to top

im1226age.jpgim12261age.jpg

Moonlighter didn't go with this look, so I used OCC Black Dahlia to darken it and it's better, but I still don't think it meshes with the eyes.  I liked the lip color too much to change it though.  

Your already beautiful eyes look more beautiful than usual.  Purplish shades really do look lovely on you.  I almost used this exact palette today (because I've owned it for a while but have not used it yet).  I may finally use it tomorrow.

(0) Hearts

Thank you, notcreative!  Purples are in a 3 way tie as my favorite colors to use (also oranges and greens)

That being said, of the 3 I think purples actually suit me best.

If you end up using the palette, please do post your look.  I always love seeing your pretty face around here Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Hmmmm, they both look great on their own but something isn't sitting right with the combo for me either.  I think if  you were to add a shimmer to both your inner eyes and more on the centre of your lips the colours would pull together better.  That's the most simple fix.  

I keep covering either your lips or your eyes with my hand, and am trying to imagine what I would match one and the the other with.  

A light brush of a similar pink shadow to that of the lippy, to the purple eye would subtly pull the look together as well. Just warm it up a bit to match the lip.   Or possibly a yellow.  

I can also imagine leaving the eyes alone and putting on a paler cool toned pink.  

Thanks, hearts!  About 20 minutes after I posted this we had lunch and the lippie combo was completely gone (Buxom and OCC are so transferable) and since I wasn't up to anything today, I didn't bother to reapply.  

I think you hit it on the head.  A pinky purple to the eye (perhaps that nice one from the Electric palette) would probably have made it more cohesive. 

Ah well, there's always tomorrow!

I like the combination, maybe a pinker lip will go? I always have trouble pairing stuff up with purples though. :\ One time i tried a red with purple shadow and that actually worked - surprisingly. That being said, your look is still beautiful, I have serious lip shape envy right now too. I have that palette and the shimmery ones do tend to have a bit of fallout but nothing drastic like others i've tried. 

Thanks, BW!  I usually do pink lips with my purple eyes too, but am feeling a bit moody today and wanted a dark purple lip.  I think I just didn't pick the right purple, lol. Smiley Wink

you have intrigued me to try red next time though!

(0) Hearts

;D

(0) Hearts

I'm such a newbie. What's fallout? 

When you get product all over you face because it wont stick to the brush well, sometimes even tapping the brush wont cut it. 

Thanks!! 

Love that lip color!! My in the moment palette is supposed to arrive today! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

(0) Hearts

My In The Moment palette and my order from Colourpop were waiting for me when we got home from Christmas with the In-Laws. 

I'm hoping the "look book" that came with the palette might help me as I begin to navigate the waters of eye shadow. 

I just feel so WEIRD with color on my face. I can't tell if it looks good or not because it just looks so NOT like me. I've worn blush the last couple of days and I liked it better today but still it felt so foreign. But I kind of felt that way about the bold lip color when I started with it and now I feel naked without it! 

IMG_20141226_121753_318[1].jpg

IMG_20141226_121811_767[1].jpg

IMG_20141226_121821_509[1].jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Mine was crazy due to it also being my sister's birthday. I'm also back to long hair.  So for today's look I used my theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 1 on my eyes. On my lips I am wearing NYX Plum lipliner and MAC Pleasure Bomb.  A dupe for Pleasure Bomb is ColourPop I Heart This Smiley Happy

Those lips!!!!

Ugh, you're so unbelievably pretty!  Your brows and hair are super lovely! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks Hearts! Smiley Happy

Lovely! I'm actually wearing I Heart This today so we're lip twins!

[ Edited ]

Smiley Very Happy

WHOA, holy mother of pinky goodness! O_O Love it. You look absolutely stunning, your long hair is my favorite! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments