3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

I mostly log into Facebook to play Candy Crush, but I love when I see your Facebook updates.  If I see it, I like it. I am all caught up on Candy Crush, so I am not logging in much right now.  Waiting for 816 in the real world and 531 in Dream World.

Eeeekkk!!! 

Hello Little Man. 

How adorable is he!! Is that a contemplative hand at his chin?

(Am I looking at it the right way?)

You look so beautiful, Lari.

I hope you and your family had a very happy holiday season and your 2015 will be full of good health, much love and a happy little baby.

Take care Mama.

You are looking at it exactly right, Evangeline! The stuff on the side of his face and to the front are his arms (which he loves to keep around his face) and the umbilical cord floating around. This was the best 3D shot my doctor was able to get, and he printed out a copy for me to scrapbook into my journal. He looks so different than his 3D image from 20 weeks... his face is so plump now! I love it! (And he totally has his daddy's mouth.)

The holidays were extremely fun for us, but now that we're into 2015, it's all about baby and birth preparation all the time. :smileywink: Thank you as always for your very sweet and kind words!

Lari, you look radiant!  Glad to hear your little one is doing so well.  It won't be long now....

Thank you, greenchili! And no, it really won't be. I don't think it's really sunk in yet how close it's getting.

Lari!! You look amazing! So radiant :smileyhappy: And how excited you must be to get to see your baby! I'm excited, and I'm not even in any way related lol :smileyvery-happy:

I'm SO excited. I know I'm getting these 'extra' ultrasounds for medical reasons (don't worry, it's mostly for monitoring and everything looks perfect! as long as my next one in four weeks also looks perfect, I won't need any more monitoring until baby's birth day), but it really is a blessing to know for certain that he's doing so well. It eases this first time mom's mild anxieties. :smileyhappy: Thank you so much, fluffy!

You look absolutely beautiful! pregnancy suits you :smileywink:

Your hair tone with these shades... perfection!

It's been so long since I last went red with my hair and I'm glad I went for it, because it still looks great! Thank you so much, layne!

Your eyelids look like they were stolen from part of an iridescent peacock feather! I love it!

Your baby boy is beautiful! I can't wait until we get to see him outside of the womb. :smileywink:

Thank you so much, Gwen!! Green is an achilles heel of mine. :smileywink: And I can't wait to meet my little boy, either. It feels so close yet so far -- there's so much we still need to do in these last couple of months. I feel confident that he will keep growing and arrive when the time is right for him, though!

Stunning!!! I love this eye shadow with your red hair. It all goes together so beautifully!! Lovely!!! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! I'm so glad I got UD Smoked... I've been wanting a really deep green so badly. In fact, I need more greens in my eyeshadow repertoire overall. :smileyhappy:

You need ALL the greens because you kill in those colors, girl!! (And your skin is gorgeous and glowy!) 

Here is my first try with my gifted COTY palette. It's a really lovely palette.I was immediately drawn to the orange. I feel like I should apologize, I did my best but I am not very skilled. Thank you (again and again) Sephora for this amazing gift! I know the palette is gone but I do recommend the lipstick. It's a chamelon of a shade with a nice and comfortable texture.

Photo on 1-11-15 at 5.30 PM.jpg

Photo on 1-11-15 at 5.27 PM #2.jpg

142101629024687.png

This is a stunningly groomed and polished look! The colors you've selected for your eyes are exceedingly flattering, and your blending skills put mine to shame (largely because I've yet to develop any :smileywink:) This is like a beautiful sunset on your eyelids, and the lip is sophisticated but a tad flirtatious! Loving this look! Beautiful! :smileyhappy:

Not skilled?  If that's not skilled then I'm a troll with a brush.  You did a great job!

The palette shades I feel really agree with you, like Lari said.

You are now my favorite Color of the Year model.  It looks so amazing with your hair.  Your application is stunning, and your whole look is very beautiful.

I am sold on the palette.  Now, I just need to find a place to buy it.

The COTY palette looks like it was *made* for you. The warm orangey tones look gorgeous with your marsala lip and deep red hair!

You did a great job! So simple but such a radiantly beautiful look for you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments