2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Haha thank you! My hair color comes from a box and bleeds on everything I've ever loved

[ Edited ]

image.jpgi have a full face of makeup on but it's more about the lips today. I suffer from product name amnesia, -think it was Bite beauty brambles on the lips w naked 3 palette on eyes. I kno you can't really see anything tho Smiley Surprised

by the way, I am super shy about posting selfies!! Please be nice haha <3

You shouldn't be shy, you're so beautiful! I love seeing new faces on this thread. That is such a good red on you!

you are too kind! thank you doll <3

This is such a perfectly polished look! You've defined your eyes beautifully, your brows are impeccably groomed, your skin is glowing, and the lip is utterly amazing; it's elegant, yet also edgily fierce and seductive; it flatters your skin tone wonderfully! You look stunning! So glad you found your go-to bold lip!

BTW, I suffer product name amnesia too Smiley Happy And don't be shy about posting; you're naturally beautiful (BTW, I'm just impressed you know how to post selfies; at 43, I seem to have lost all the technical skills acquired in my 30's, so have to get pictures put up by my daughter's or husband (it's galling that even my 9 year-old knows how to do it)!

(0) Hearts

Its hard to keep up with the times ey~ LOL!!

I used to take pride in being pretty tech savvy but not nemore!!

I take shots with my phone and email them to my gmail account and then upload them from there.

Yes, I am serio.  DUnno if theres a quicker way to do it but thats what this old school girl does! hahaha

and im horrible with product names all the time.  I'm lucky if I can remember the brand even if

Ive been using them for years~ ah

thank you for all your kind words! you are way too sweet!!

but YES, I am getting much more comfortable with red lips by the day!!

I already have a list of products Im dying to try!! haha

Gorgeous doll! And the red lips are superb!

[ Edited ]

Ramieee!  How lovely you look!

And to think just a few days ago you were nervous about wearing a red lip.  You look like someone that eats red lips for breakfast!  You are made for bold lips.....kick butt and take some names right now.

(0) Hearts

Lmao!! Seriously, my red lip cherry was popped only days ago!  Wish I knew more cool lines so I could play w you, greenchili <3

You look like someone that eats red lips for breakfast!

This is the best comment I've read all day!!!

Beautiful! I love that red! And, your skin looks flawless with a healthy glow. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Aside from the lovely red lips (you pull off red so well!), I'm loving your perfectly arched brows! And I agree with notcreative, is that glow from an highlighter or your foundation? It's so preeettty!

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much! I def have to admit that I have an obsession w brows. After all these years, sometimes I get it right and sometimes they could be better! I Use DG luminous foundation! It could also be my nars loose powder~

(0) Hearts

Wish I had an obsession with brows! I finally realized they were there when I turned 34, and started tweezing like a crazy woman as it was so much fun and I was making up for lost time Smiley Wink Now I'm growing them back in ...

Ramieee, the lips are out of sight!  You should post more often, you're gorgeous, lady!

I love the lips, but I would say this look is more about the glow.  So fabulous.  What highlighter are you using here?

You just made me smile bc I am super self conscious about my skin after suffering from acne/scarring all my life. 

I Think it's my foundation since I tend to stay away from highlighters (the usually highlight my pores ugh) It's DG luminous w nars concealer on top. Thanks 

(0) Hearts

With luminous in the title, I am guessing that is it.  You look great in it.  I have quite a bit of acne scarring myself.  Although I've never gotten a ton of acne at once, I am a picker.  To this day, I pick and pick anything and everything that pops up.  Left behind some scars for sure.  They'll fade over time.  The only reason I have so many scars still is because my acne still pops up from time to time.

(0) Hearts

I've not yet ventured into D&G makeup territory, but if their foundation looks this good, I figure it's worth exploring!

Hellloooooo pretty ladies,

Today i'm wearing:

1. Mac Studio Fix concealer

2. Hush - cream base as  highlighter from MAC

3. Amour - Nars

4. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black ink

5. Bite pencil in Rhubarb.

6. Contoured slightly with Matte Bronze # 40 by MUFE

AND voila. lol. 

Photo on 2014-11-16 at 11.30 AM.jpg

lipies

I love the BITE remix lip mini set. Its so versatile! I love how easy they are to put on, and feel so great on! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Heh, loving the seductive look in the first picture! You have incredible lips. I should pull out Rhubarb again, it's such a pretty shade!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments