6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thanks Ballerina! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You look so bright today. Your face lights up! Beautiful!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Veg!!! :smileyhappy:

Usually my hair in the mornings looks like I'm auditioning to be a homeless witch or something. :smileytongue:

I am LOVING the wing, I wish I had done some wings today. ooooof. The other day I was watching some beauty guru and they were talking about how bad Duo is.. I mean, for them... I'll try to find who it was so I can see the glue she suggests :smileyhappy: 

Thanks Whiskey! I like them to be so sharp that they could cut someone hahaha. Thanks so much for the help!  :smileyhappy:

House of Lashes Eyelash Glue nikkietutorials mentioned it in her latest hits video

Um, excuse me, I usually forget to brush my hair in the morning, so yours is definitely not "all over the place." :smileywink:

I really like Grandstand. You're tempting me to a MUG purchase.

(0) Hearts

Grandstand is really pretty but it can crease on you depending on your body chemistry. I've tried different primers and without them and it creased on me several times including today already. I don't have oily lids so I'm wondering why it keeps doing that. I'm gonna try it with a sticky base to see if it helps. 

Your beanie is so cute! And I had a feeling when I saw your picture that you were wearing MUG. Pretty!

Thanks SD. It's from Charlotte Russe :smileyhappy:

I'm feeling blah and I'm not sure I like my makeup, but I do love the blush. Same foundation base with Cover FX.

Smashbox Self Sharpening Eyeliner in Sumatra
Lorac Mega Pro Sepia (lid) and Khaki (brow)
Nars Blush in Unlawful
Bite High Pigment Pencil in Chablis
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

image.jpg

This is a fabulously groomed and polished look!I'm loving the way you've defined your eyes so that they really pop, the flush in your cheeks looks natural, so Unlawful is clearly perfect on you (or you're brilliant at applying and blending it)! Loving the nude lip which seems to complement the eye tones! You look super pretty! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you Ballerinagrl! Unlawful is gorgeous. This will for sure be in rotation a lot. I also picked Liberte and Satellite of Love (which is sooooooooo beautiful). Looking forward to trying out those shades! 

I LOVE Perversion. I think it might be my HG mascara. And I plan on getting that eyeliner. The MUA used it during my makeover last week and I loved it.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I was surprised at how much I love Sumatra. It really is a great rich shade of brown. I'm glad you found a HG too!

You have the best bombshell expression, veg!  You give serious makeout eyes to the camera :smileyvery-happy:

I love Chablis on you!

Oh my! That's funny because I was trying to smile and this picture was the only one that I didn't look sullen in. Maybe that's why so few comment on my photos? lol I make them uncomfortable with my makeout eyes! haha Thanks Mocha, you made me smile on a day when I really needed it. :smileyhappy:

No one as cute as you should be having a bad day - I hope it got better! :smileyhappy: 

(((((HUGS))))))

(0) Hearts

Thank you, I needed that. A family member passed away this morning. I was trying to pull myself together and do something to feel positive. I'll be ok, it's a process that just swirls around me and brings up all sorts of things.

Oh goodness! I'm so sorry to hear that! Of course you're dealing with so much right now; the process of grieving is long and arduous at best - more (((((HUGS))))))

You're right, the blush gives you a really nice natural "glow from within" effect.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments