3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

jellybean917

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your makeup looks great, of course, but I have to say my favorite pic is with the baby bump! Glad you're feeling better

LariTheLoud

Thank you so much, jelly! The bump makes me happy; today was the first day I got comments from random people that I actually 'look' pregnant now. I've been growing pretty slowly, I guess. But I'm feeling great and happy!

greenchilli

Love this lip!  

Congratulations and hope you feel much better!

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Thank you, greenchilli! I seriously need to pick this up next time I make a skincare/Sephora run (oops it fell into my basket sort of thing). So happy to reach this milestone in my pregnancy! :smileyhappy:

PinkIsNotRed

Beautiful and glowing! Congrats on the baby...you look wonderful!

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Pink! I think I've been doing well considering I was ill this week. Thank goodness is passed quickly! :smileyhappy:

SDdenm

Glad you feel better and I love that necklace! Your whole look is so fall :smileyhappy: Pretty! 

LariTheLoud

Thank you so much, SD! There's still a little bit of fall left around here (though it's certainly cold enough for winter), so I'm milking it for all it's worth until I switch to the frosty shades. :smileywink:

fatimamummy

Such a cute baby bump :smileyhappy: love your whole look and specially your necklace.

LariTheLoud

This necklace is really special to me since I bought it with a very good friend of mine (she has its match). :smileyhappy: Thank you, fatima!!

heartsmyface

Ahhhggghhagghhh!  Baby bump!  I wanna touch it!!!!  (Mentally touching baby bump). And your skin!!!  Why do women have to have the nicest skin while el preggers?  

I'm glad you're over your cold.  Nothing's worse than being sick and not being able to drug yourself asleep til it's over.  

That lippy is gorgeous on you!  And I totally love your eyeshadow blending!  Oh I just missed you! 

LariTheLoud

(Baby is mentally kicking you back. :smileywink:) And really, I have no clue how my skin turned out to be in such decent shape. I thought it was going to be a completely nightmare because the first trimester was such a pain... but actually it ended up clearing out beautifully. No complaints!

I missed you too, hearts, and thank you so much for the compliments. I hope your Tokyo trip was awesome!!!

heartsmyface

i really beleive it has something to do with the prenatal vitamins and that you tend to eat better when you're feeding a little person. :smileyhappy:.  

Have you had to alter your skin care products at all while pregnant?  I know you're not supposed to use retin A but have no clue what else is off limits cause I was never into that stuff twelve years ago.  

The trip was great!  I went for a fish pedicure!  It tickled so bad I thought I'd pee myself!  

TheSocialQuota

Glad you're feeling better, also, did you cut your hair again?

I rarely see you wear any jewelry, this is a fantastic piece.

LariTheLoud

I actually did not cut my hair in way too long, but I have an appointment set for December 2nd and I'm looking to make a huge change because I get bored/tired of my hair easily. :smileywink: Also it's way too long right now for my tastes! I've just been making a bit more effort to blow-dry when I go out because it looks best when I actually style it. Thank you!

As far as the jewelry... I really wish I thought to wear some more often, because I love how something as simple as a pendant can finish an outfit. The only jewelry I wear without fail are my wedding band and engagement ring, but I do have a whole bunch of necklaces I love. I'll try to remember including them in my outfits more frequently!

Mochapj

[ Edited ]

Wow Lari, I agree with jemly, you need to buy a full size of that gorgeous color!

And congratulations on your v-date!!

PS, I love your photobomber :smileyvery-happy:

LariTheLoud

The lipstick will totally 'fall' into my basket next time I make a skincare run. :smileywink: And thank you so much! I'm so incredibly happy!

And my kitties make great photo bombers, don't they? I'm pretty sure my tabby slept in the bed almost the entire day, because we found him still sleeping there when we returned from our day out.

Blackwhiskey

I'm so glad you're feeling better, hope you do have a healthy pregnancy. Looking radiant as always. It had been a while since I had see you use something from the siren! Every time you do, I feel like buying that palette. 

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

It's been awhile since I've whipped out too many colors... been defaulting to neutrals (SO unlike me) lately. But my love for the Siren remains as strong as ever! :smileyhappy: Thank you, Blackwhiskey!

jemly

Congrats lari on hitting such a significant date ! Your skin looks INCREDIBLE. And I agree--you need to grab up a full size of that lipstick !!

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Thank you, jem! You flatter me way too much, Ms. Jemly of the Perfect Skin! :smileywink: And I totally can't wait to grab a full-size tube of this lipstick. Counting down the days til I need a refill of toner or moisturizer.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26672 replies
  • 41727 hearts
  • 625 in conversation