4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

Eyes are KVD Ink Liner, Sephora + Pantone Marsala Liner and some burgundy shadow for my lower lashline

Cheeks are MAC Lightscapade, Sephora + Pantone Coral Blush, Smashbox Contour Kit

Lips are Colour Pop Brink Liner, Tom Ford Peter Lipstick

Brows are ABH Brow Whiz in Dark Brown, which is why the color isn't the best match haha.

Happy New Year! Wow! Your eyes are fiercely beautiful and the double eyeliner with the second line in scarlet is utterly incredible, so inspired! Peter is the perfect 1960's pink on your lips; insouciant and sassy! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

Love it!

That liner. >_< It totally goes with you! I stil haven't received my pantone stuff :smileysad:

I was hoping it would come today but no luck.  They said it would ship this past Monday, so hopefully it will come Friday!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Me neither BW, the wait is killing me! I wanted to do some smoky marsala eyes tonight :smileysad:

Edit: My UPS calendar says I'll be getting it Friday :smileyhappy:

ups calendar? i have no idea when i'll be getting mine.. no way to check ? what is this calendar you speak of O_O

If you sign up for My UPS you can access a calendar that tells you all the expected delivery dates for your address!

(0) Hearts

I created an account but I can't find this calendar.  Is it general or personalized for my actual address?

oh I have that, I didn't realize that stuff I didn't order would show up if sent through ups, haha. Awesome... >_< I get mine on tuesday. oh the cruel, cruel wait. 

Okay I found it, but my Sephora gift is nowhere to be found on it. :smileysad: :smileysad:

The Marsala Liner is a great accent!   Such a perfect pop of color to make it wearable :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

I love that liner!!!!!   That's the Marsala stuff?  Why didn't I order that before deciding to be good:smileysad: 

You have just sold me on this liner.  Well done, malday :smileywink:

PS, you look gorgeous!

That liner is AWESOME, I love it on you!!  It reminds me of UD's old Gash liquid liner which I loved until it dried out.

More of that metal Marsala liner, this gets me every time you make it one of your looks. <3

[ Edited ]

im1231age.jpg

i12311mage.jpg

Today was one of the first times I've been so completely dissatisfied with my makeup that I literally washed it all off and started over.  The first time around I was also using the COTY palette, but everything I tried ended up looking muddy.

Not sure if this is what I'll wear for NYE tonight, but it works for now.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

NARS Taj Mahal blush

NARS Audacious Jane

Sephora Pantone COTY Marsala palette

UD 24/7 Underground liner

This is such a fresh faced yet impeccably groomed and polished look! Did you switch it up for the big night? :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks, ballerina!  

The only thing I changed was switching the lippie out to NARS Hardwire Femme Fleur (sparkly version of Jane, IMO) and adding a bit of glitter to the eyes :smileyvery-happy:

I think you look great. The colors go so well with your skin tone and set off your beautiful browns!

(0) Hearts

Thanks veg!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments