So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Pretty, I love the red lips on u

Gorgeous look! You have beautiful lips Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

That's so sweet of you!  I normally hate my lips but I think I'm getting better at applying lipstick.  It's only taken 25 so-odd years.  

[ Edited ]

Your plans may have been cancelled but I'm glad we go to see the look at least! I like that red on you!

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like it.  

looks like a great red for you michelle ! and your hair is lovely Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I was supposed to touch up the pink on the bottom (it's looking a little orange) but it was too much effort. 

it looks lovely on you, michelle! I can't wait to get mind, hopefully it arrives this Monday - we've been having some heavy rains so I hope it doesn't get delayed! How are you doing with the push up liner? I have the mini one. I like how it looks but I have trouble applying it sometimes. 

(0) Hearts

I was just going to ask if you received yours in another thread!  I really like it.  It's small so I feel like a total brute applying it and I think it smells like roses but it's so pretty!  What you can't see is I have one really cute wing and one kind of crazy one so I'm still not great at applying it, lol.  I really want to like it because I like the results but I don't know.  I can't use gel liner to save my life so I guess it's better than nothing!

oh, i hate ordering things online but i do it for online exclusive stuff or a reward i can't get in store. the reason is when i do order something it takes a week to get here, a full week. i ordered mine since monday i think, or whenever it showed up, i think i was the first one to see it because i ordered it before anyone posted anything about it..  yet i still don't have it. i should've gotten it already "3 day delivery" it pisses me off. i'll be even more annoyed if it gets postponed because of the weather we've been having. 

[ Edited ]

This makeup is most likely going to waste since my friends can't choose a place to eat for some unknown reason *sigh* (also why I look so annoyed in the first pic).

Your lashes are to die for!! 

Malday that lip color is stunning on you! Smiley Happy Embrace the cupids bow, my grandma had the most PERFECT lips like yours and I wish they were passed on to me! I love looking at the makeup looks you ladies all share! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Thank you Diana!

So stunning!  And your brows are perfect.  

(0) Hearts

Thank you! 

They really are.  What did you use?

(0) Hearts

I usually use Anastasia Dipbrow in Medium Brown

Very stunningly pretty! I hope you were able to show it off somewhere. I love your lip color and you have a great Cupid's bow!

(0) Hearts

Thank you DiVWA! I used to hate my cupid's bow, I always though it was too pointy, but I definitely love it now knowing that so many people these days try to draw one out like that haha.

I hope you got to take this face out! Absolutely stunning. Still sad that I missed out on that lipstick, but it is perfect on you. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments