2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love love love your hair. Makeup looks great too, most especially the lip color.

Thank you! Can you believe this is my first Chanel lipstick? 

well you're ahead of me because I have zero Chanel lipsticks. I do have a Chanel blush though. LOL

I love your hair! Changing your hair color is so scary at first, but once you do it once, you feel better making bigger changes…it's kind of addictive! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you!!!! It was a huge decision made mainly because I wanted to mask gray hairs without coloring my natural color which I love. The highlights do that so it worked! I'm calling it "gray maintanence." Lol. 

Mrs Baine, your hair looks fantastic!  I understand your anxiety over colouring your hair,  I have never coloured my hair either.  I am a royal pain concerning all things hair....very particular about it.  

(0) Hearts

Thank you! My stylist calls me a royal pain because I haven't kept her do it for the three years I've gone to her. I'm very conservative when it comes to my appearance. But it was time for a mini change. Smiley Wink if I can do it, you can too! 

Love the hair. You're so chic!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much!!' 

mrsbaine, I LOVELOVELOVE your new hair!  So fantastic.

(0) Hearts

Aww thank you so much! 

Your hair looks gorgeous! I always get nervous when I get a haircut but it goes away after a few hours. Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I had crazy anxiety! I haven't ever had my hair this short, so it takes some gettign used to for sure! I like it though. 

I think this is beautiful - love the new hair!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! 

[ Edited ]

By request of Jemly! 

Brows: Giorgo Armani Eye & Brow Maestro in Wenge Wood

Eyes: Alien from Vice 3 all over the lid (only pink that i snoticeable on me without putting a different base underneath

GA Wenge Wood on the outer crease and I also lined my eyes with it

Mary Loumanizer on the inner corners

Face:

YSL touche eclat 2.5

laura mercier flawless foundation in Vanille

GA Wenge Wood for contouring

YSL babydoll mascara

Lips 

PAtina from Stila 

10422046_402180949931780_2250033138657774853_n.jpg10425845_402180659931809_736342579181515390_n.jpg

IMG_20141107_120049.jpg

Another grey day

Here i was in the car waiting to put in a subway order lol  

idk i think i prefer this look with my dark hair. IMG_20141107_122544.jpg

Oh wow, you go from brunette to blonde beautifully.  Wigs are such fun!  No commitment!  Loving that lip colour sooooo much!   

I like this soft look on you! And I absolutely looooooved the look you came up with using the UD perk!! I couldn't comment cause you know, the website crashing and all Smiley Happy 

Hahaha, I was surprised that I liked th elook, normally on me it just looks odd but it was awesome. And thank you, soft looks are totally great, even for fall, there's just somthing majestic/elfish about it.. My face feels light, in the weight sense, if that makes any sense. Smiley Very Happy Thank you <3

Oh gosh, I thought you colored your hair! lol The blond looks good, but I think you're even more gorgeous with your dark locks.

(0) Hearts

Even my real life friend texted me asking me if I had dyed my hair xD It does look and feel real.. if I had perfect straight hair, lol. Thank you, I do prefer my dark hair, I'm thinking of dying it black because that's how it's actually supposed to be, I've been letting it grow.. so the ends are actually the color I used to have it.. it was actually more blonde than this, I'll try to find a picture. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments