3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

What a beautiful description. Thank you ballerinagrl!

This reminds me of the lovely Kauai.  Love.

I looked Kauai up and you're right! Funny thing is,the colors I mixed aren't yellow or purple. It's 1 and 4 in the picture below (not my photo). Although I guess the purple tint comes from 1. 

Screenshot_2015-01-07-19-40-39~2.jpg

So romantic and sweetly ethereal.

(0) Hearts

Thank you vegchililover! 

I really like this look!!! You look so beautiful and soft. Love it!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Vaashtii! My makeup has been dramatic the past 2 days so I wanted to tone it down today. 

You look like a starlet!  Beautiful.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Aww, this warmed my heart :smileyvery-happy:

Another great eye & lip combo you have today!  Beautiful!  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I didn't even know I owned this lip gloss. New discovery! Thanks :smileyhappy: 

I keep forgetting that I want a Marc Jacobs palette!!!! The pigmentation on that looks incredible. Is it easy to blend? Gorgeous look. 

Omg easiest thing ever. Soooo pigmented. I barely used any eyeshadow today. And thanks :smileyhappy: 

So pretty and your lashes are about 10 feet long.

Thanks! They're so stubborn though. I've tried a million mascaras in all price ranges and the only one that keeps them curled is Maybellines the Falsies. 

(0) Hearts

That's awesome that your HG is drugstore! I don't know if I've ever tried that one, as I usually just live off of mini samples.

(0) Hearts

I did too until I tried the falsies because a friend reocmmended it to me so I was like, sure why not. With others I was yanking my eyelashes out because I had to recurl after applying mascara but now they've all grown back! I might give my other mascara samples to my sister or niece. And I'm so glad its drugstore (price) too!!

Taupe shades look wonderful on you SD! Gahhhh so pretty! 

Thank you! I love taupes. I swatched this palette in store and the first shade stole my heart. Its on my lid but I layered a little of the copper color in the center which gives it almost a duochrome effect. 

[ Edited ]

IMG_20150107_114502_997.jpg

IMG_20150107_114912_520.jpg

Sorry that my hair is all over the place. Yesterday was hair-washing day, ughhh. Today's look consists of MUG eyeshadows. I have Grandstand on my lid, Cocoa Bear and Bitten in my crease, and Mocha and Corrupt in my outer v. I usually wear lashes but I had to skip them because the latex in my clear Duo lash glue has been making my eyes water badly lately. The black glue I have no problems with. Can anyone recommend a latex free clear glue? I'd really appreciate it :smileyhappy:

Your eyelids look like matching images of a rising sun, which is simply beautiful! Also loving the strong brows and glowing cheeks, with the nude lip that compliments the shades used on the eyes! You look gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments