2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh, I love Opera Rose!  Such a pretty color on you!

Opera Rose is one of my favorite lippies, and I find that it goes with nearly anything. I love it. Thank you so much!

A Blinc convert?????? :smileyvery-happy:

Perhaps! It was my first day trying out my tiny sample tube. I still have a fresh tube of Guerlain Maxi Lash that I'm saving for the change in seasons. That's one I'm really excited to try!

(0) Hearts

FYI, I have found that you can use a more volumizing mascara and then top it with the Blinc and still get the non-smear/smudge benefits. It doesn't quite come off the same way (since you'll probably have to get the bottom mascara off with a regular remover), but it's an option. Blinc on its own doesn't give much oomph.

This looks really nice with your eye color! Its a very nice, simple look.

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, SD! Purples with my green eyes are always a decent combo. I know it'll look okay, if nothing else. :smileywink:

Purples are such a great shade for your eye/hair color! Are you using the MJ Highliner on your upper lid or waterline?

I'm also thinking about getting the TF Milk Chocolate bronzer. I've never used a bronzer before, but I think this might be the first one I try.

(0) Hearts

Both upper lid and waterline, actually! :smileyvery-happy: Thank you so much, etscore!

Also, if you're considering a bronzer, TF Milk Chocolate Soleil is a great starter bronzer. It's pretty light and hard to make it look overdone. It also blends really easily into the skin, and I find the price to be palatable compared to more high-end brands. :smileyhappy: Let me know if you end up trying it!

I'm not really sure how to look for the right bronzer shade - all I know is I'm looking for a matte/natural finish. I'm primarily neutral/slightly pink undertones. NARS Groenland TM is a little neutral for me, but otherwise pretty close. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 22 is a PERFECT match. Any others you can recommend if not the TF?

taking a short break from an already long day at work to post here. i'm feeling a bit swollen from eating and drinking naughty things over the past 2 days. getting back on track today though. 

keeping it simple.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil in midnight black.

HOURGLASS 5.5 mm mechanical gel eyeliner, tightlined lightly

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara, also applied very lightly (hardly a single coat on each eye)

GIVENCHY le rouge lipstick #307

i'm also very flushed because it's 1948293 degrees in the office i'm in today. so there's been A LOT of spritizes of caudalie beauty elixir !!

easyred1

simplyred.jpg

(0) Hearts

I hope your day gets better! You look great and that foundation is fabulous.  

(0) Hearts

aw thank you michelle. my day's turned out fine--i was just verrrry sleepy and couldn't / can't snap out of it, and yet have a lot to get done !! such is life :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Jemly, the Armani foundation looks so great on you!  I have it as well, in the same color.  It almost seems too dark on me at times but it seems to look flawless on your light skin tone.  Do you have that issue with it?  How do you apply it?  I wonder if somehow varies by batch or if I'm doing it wrong, lol.  

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

hey sace ! the reason why i originally found the armani foundation was because i was having serious trouble finding a foundation with my undertone. i went to a channel counter and the SA said channel wasn't for me (too pink) and took me over to the GA counter and then my life was changed. i'm translucently pale but have very neutral undertones (i once had a makeup artist explain to me that i was technically 'olive' but so pale it was off the charts haha). perhaps the foundation is too yellow for you which is why it looks 'dark' ? do you have pink undertones ?? (for reference the only other brand i've ever found that matches my skin is NARS sheer glow/matte in siberia. and i think i look a bit pinker than normal in today's shots--i'm very hot / flushed !)

i apply my foundation with my (CLEAN) fingers. i've tried brushes but always return to my fingers. i pump one pump of the foundation onto the back of my hand, then with my (again, CLEAN) middle finger blot the foundation onto my nose, inner cheeks and chin. then i blot (not rub) until blended. 

maybe this helps ? let me know if i can help more !

(0) Hearts

I always call myself so pale I have no undertone, lol.  I am technically neutral though.  The foundation that seems to match me the best from Sephora is the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in 01.  I think I may just be putting on a bit more foundation recently due to a scar I'm covering and the difference in shade seems more obvious too me.  The formula of the Armani is just so fabulous I don't want to give up on it!

(0) Hearts

Gorgeous as always. I'm curious about your diet. I imagine that plays a decent role in the spectacular luminosity of your skin. 

dietary vegan for a decade (well, officially a decade this winter) !

but lately i've been particularly naughty because i like whiskey !

(0) Hearts

Whiskey isn't naughty.  It just wants to make you warm and happy :smileywink:

I have a friend whose grandmother would always say that everyone should have one vice and do it justice. :smileywink:

congrats on a decade!

i very much like your friend's grandmother !

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments