4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

I only came here for your "main". 

Fluffy, how do you like the ABH brow gel?  Does it "add" more volume or give that impression, or is it mostly to keep the hair in place?  Have you used it by itself, and if so what difference did it make?

Yup...you didn't think this was 20 question night, did you?

P.S  Olivia Palmero wishes :-)

[ Edited ]

I know you did :smileytongue:

I had a few weeks where I would deliberately keep it out of my routine, because we were moving overseas (plans  got put off a bit) and I didn't know what kind of supply of brow gel I would have in Europe.

You can definitely live without it, but I like using it when my hair gets a bit unruly or when I want to achieve a certain look where I need the hair going in a certain direction. I don't think it adds any more volume, but it defines the look of your brows, if that makes any sense. The hairs get slightly clumped together, so your brows end up looking sharper and darker.

I have used it by itself (before I realized that everyone was filling in their brows) and it gives you a very nice put together look :smileyhappy: It's a very simple product, but I do believe that Anastasia perfected it for what it is :smileyhappy: I'm pretty sure I've got a deluxe sample around here somewhere. PM me your deets :smileyhappy:!!

Edit: Sorry for the essay :smileytongue:

You're moving to Europe? Where to? I've lived in Paris and Brussels and now London, and the latter has been easiest given the lack of language barrier and the overdose of online shopping options ... you can get pretty much every product available in the US somehow in the UK, through the net or QVC, but Brussels is hopeless; Paris had a Sephora when I lived there, so this added to the Galleries Lafayete was sufficient :smileyhappy:

Germany :smileyhappy: I'll be in the middle of it all, with no Sephora in sight! My mom (lives in the US) told me she would send me all of my orders, so I think I'll be ok! :smileyvery-happy:

How wonderful, fluffymuha. Is this a permanent move?

Best wishes!!

Thank you :smileyhappy: Not really permanent in the usual sense. We'll still be traveling back and forth between the two continents :smileyhappy: 

Love essay!  Danka!

You look a lot like Olivia Palermo here!!!! I think she's so pretty :s 

(0) Hearts

Good observation - I was wondering who she reminded me of in this pic, and you nailed it! :smileyhappy:

Oh gosh thank you :smileyvery-happy: That's a big compliment, considering she and her husband are the hottest hotties in Hottown!

LOL @ "hottest hotties in Hottown" No guessing how fluffy feels about Olivia Palermo here.... :smileywink:

But yes, you do look gorgeous! I second whiskey here. :smileyhappy:

Awww, he's got laser eyes!  Pew pew pew!!!

I really like Cruella on you, fluffy!

(0) Hearts

Thank you Mocha! :smileyhappy: To be honest, I feel quite "meh" about it, but I won't complain about a freebie :smileytongue:

IMG_20150102_165636.jpg

Lorac pro palette. Kvd trooper. Some tarte matte chubster. Big easy foundation. Etc

(0) Hearts

Very pretty Whiskey! I love the wing and the soft pink lips!

(0) Hearts

This look is sort of a cross between late 1960's Bohemian with mid-1970's hippie rock chick plus early 1980's glam rockstar! Loving the fabulous eyeliner flick, expertly done as always, and the pale cool shades on the eyes add a haunting quality, and flatter the gorgeous sultry lip! You look stunning! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Perfect wing 👌

i wore trooper today again as well but it's been a few hours and it just almost all completely off. i do get somewhat oily lids which is one reason why i tend to avoid liner on the upper lid, and i probably could've made a thicker line, but do you have this experience with it at all ?

your skin looks great ! this is a very "naughty and nice" look :smileywink:

I could see this happening with a very thin line, my suggestion is to use primer or concealer to make it stick. I also have oily lids, I always have to use primer or else it looks like an oil slick and that's not cute. The only time I had a huge problem with this liner and primer on was when it was over 100degrees F and I was outside moving boxes. 

And thank you, I wanted to take a shot of this eyeshadow because I rarely use this light blue shimmer on the verge of grey (it's called slate), I think Naked 1 aLSO has a similar color.. and I stopped at a parking lot to take this before I munched down the sushi that was on my lap, hahaha. It's weird, I've been doing less of my routine on my skin and it seems to be getting along just fine with a pimple here and there but nothing too big. 

(0) Hearts

Me three....oily lids :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

is there a reason you stepped it back ? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments