2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

OMG This is the 2nd time I've loved someones lips and it has turned out to be Shame. Apparently, I really need to check out this color. 

(0) Hearts

You do. IT took me a month to get my hands on this baby when I first heard about it which was a year or more ago. 

Yeah, that's an incredibly perfect lip colour- lije cranberries or a juicy red delicious apple.  If Snow White were to have a favourite lipstick that would be it. 

I love Shame on you!

(0) Hearts

Thgank you :smileyvery-happy: 

That PURPLE.  PERFECTION. 

Poor kitty.  I want to see big cone pictures on IG!

;D Cone pictures done. We took a long, long nap after that. I woke up with his cone near my face, haha. He was in it! Poor baby, haha. IT's so big for him but it's good so his little leg wont reach his forehead. 

Your lips look so plump and perfect.  I'm really loving that colour!  

Aw, poor kitty!  Needles and more shame!  

I have a tendency to pucker without realizing it when I'm taking a picture, I don't notice this until I'm adjusting the contrast. :s 

The vet said Neko was a professional patient, lmao. They took me to the back to talk about him. Nothing bad just informing me that he needs to put on more weight and  about the rabies shot and possibly the feline virus exam. 

You pull off lavender really well. I think its the type of color that can easily make me look like an ice princess...and not in the best way. Well for me, at least. But on you it looks very elegant. 

Thank you I think it looks good because of the deeper purple I added to my lids, I just added a little b ut it did make a difference on how it looks. ^_^ It looks even better when the sky is grey outside, lol. although i do see a little bit of a problem with the lavender right now, my skin is showing where my lid creases :\ it's not noticeable until i close my eyes >_>

[ Edited ]

I am doing a 100 day No Buy and also trying to use up certain products.  I used a bunch of foil packets that didn't necessarily match my skin or do what I usually want my base products to do, but it's cool.  For all the makeup I put on today, I photograph like there's nothing there!

Eyes are Naked and lips are UD Revolution "Rush."

Oh and ignore my hair.  I just blew it out and curled it and it hasn't "settled" yet. :smileywink:

20150103_111307_6_bestshot.jpg20150103_115805.jpg20150103_115808.jpg

I totally understand your "no-buy" to finish off products/samples.... I could go on a 6 month no-buy, and still not run out of products!  I've had my Naked Palette for almost 3 years, and just hit pan about a month ago!

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

The experts would say photographing as though you didn't layer on heaps of makeup on is the goal of immaculate application! In my experience, I definitely find this sort of look impossible to emulate; if I put makeup on, it looks like I did, and not always in a good way (perhaps not ever in a good way :smileywink:) Anyway you look stunning! Sure, most guys will think you just rolled out of bed looking this perfect, but what a fabulous compliment to have achieved that! I'm loving the iridescence on the eyelids and I'm wondering how you created such a pale shimmering look with what looks like Naked 2 or maybe 3, since on me all the shades look so much darker and not remotely natural!

Wait, this is supposed to be bad hair?!

What's that white pressed powder (?) stuff?

It's just really puffy at my part...I cropped most of that out!

That's MUFE HD Powder samples in an old NARS container. :smileyhappy:

Ahhh. The dark-colored container peaking through made it look like it was some sort of mineralized two-tone powder and I couldn't for the life of me place it.

(0) Hearts

Yeah I usually don't include it in my FOTD posts on IG because it's confusing not being in its original packaging but it's something I'm trying to use up so I included it today. 

Good luck with the no buy:smileyhappy:.  I'm only on day five of mine and I feel weak.   I'm not going to crack.  

Your hair looks great.   

I tried using a Kvd foundation sample and it made me look orange so I had to take it off. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the luck!  A 2014 haul arrived today so that helped.  

An hour after applying all this My face was an oil slick... definitely not the products for me!

100 days?! You have way more will power than I do!

I haven't had a chance to post on all your other looks but they are all so beautiful! Especially the picture you took outside. Just had to mention that :smileyhappy:

How do you like Laura Geller's Spackle primer? I've always been curious about it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments