2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Well helluurrrrrr fierceness! I love how you created such a soft but almost smokey neutral eye with the vice 3. I totally need to copy this one :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

The shades blend sooooo well.  I was trying to use just the first row.  Tomorrow I plan on the second row if I don't find inspiration elsewhere. 

Another amazing Vice 3 experiment - your eyes are simply stunning! Overall this is such a soft, delicate, inimitably-blended ethereal look, and your skin is just glowing! You really look so fresh faced and beautiful! This is a wonderful look on you :smileyhappy:

I love this,hearts! Your dark hair is so striking against the demure makeup, as Lari put it. 

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah, I disappeared into the abyss before showing my hair off!  Thank you, I'm really loving having it really dark.   You can see a little of my red coming through at the bottom already.  

You look like a model for fresh, natural makeup! So gorgeous as always :smileyhappy:

Thank you, very much".  Wishing I felt as fresh as I look.  It's that time of year again where I have to actually work, haha.  

Sooooo naturally beautiful, hearts. :smileyhappy: Love how demure you look!

(0) Hearts

Thank you lari, it's in reality a lot of makeup but glad it looks natural.  I'm on a mission tomorrow to find lipliners.  I 'll keep you posted on my success or lack thereof.

You are such a doll

Hey, I missed your face!   And congrats! image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Haha.  I remember feeling happy for her and a little jealous when I saw that status update.  If I had a dream job, it would be to play poker all day long with someone else's money.  Love the game, but I hate gambling.  

(0) Hearts

I feel like I missed a post of meag's? Congrats on what, if I may ask? 😊 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mac melon pigment, and soft brown and rule in the crease. Nars audacious lipstick and Lana.

I instantly fell in love with this look and got excited to see the eyeshadow shade.  My excitement faded slightly when I realized I already own it.  Although I like it, you look so much better in it than I do.  I love that lippie too.

Oh, I'm loving Lana on your lips; it's a fiercely pretty look, and your eyes have that wonderful sunset theme going on again; it flatters your skin tone amazingly! You are glowing, and look utterly fabulous! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy: I think sun-sety colors are going to be my go-to for awhile.

(0) Hearts

You can't go wrong with this look - it loves you! I get the feeling it matches your sunny personality :smileyhappy:

I love how you look glam everyday. So pretty! Orange is so good on you

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Oh wow on both the eyes and lips!  I went straight to find what shadow it was and I already own it.  You wear it better I think.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments