2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Missed you!! Hope you had a wonderful time for your hubby's bday. I don't go on Facebook too much anymore haha. Still need to upload photos from my trip!

[ Edited ]

We did.  It was very tiring but very fun.  Can't wait to see some of your photos.

Oh, I absolutely LOVE that lip gloss on you! I'll have to pull mine out soon (i am slightly ashamed to admit that I forgot I bought that set...)
And your hair is gorgeous! I really want to straighten mine again haha.

(0) Hearts

Thanks Curious! I bet it would look great on you. I totally forgot about that set too until recently, that's what happens when you have too much makeup hehe

You should do your hair! It's fun to change things up sometimes. My arm hurt after I was done though, my hair is so long and thickSmiley Tongue

Wow. The Deconstructed Rose Gloss lights up your face in the most incredible way; it's an absolutely fantastic color on you! Very striking, yet delicate and softly romantic at the same time. I really like the Nars pencil too, as it gives you a wonderfully bold look, and both lips work brilliantly with the neutral yet perfectly polished eyes! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much, ballerina! Smiley Happy 

I agree, ballerina! You put it perfectly! That is the reason why I love it on her! 

Whao! You have the privilege of getting my special, weirdly spelled "woah", so you know you look amazing😜 That gloss is absolutely gorgeous! And the Nars pencil is fabulous, and then...🎉🎶🍩🍩🍪👏 your hair! It looks stunning, and you've definitely piqued my interest because my hair literally gets bigger than my head, and yours, while not as frizzy as mine, is very curly, so I am pleasantly surprised by the straightening prowess of that T3! I mean, I know there are some really amazing ones out there that can tame my lion's mane, but they are also very expensive, so it's nice to see this affordable option. *goes to check it out 

PS- Even after writing that mini essay, I still remember and keep going back to your gloss and Nars pencil-both are too gorgeous on you, especially the Bite. Too bad it was LE and part of a set, I think? Any dupes for me,MK? 

Yes, Deconstructed Rose was definitely LE. I'm mourning missing that narrow window.

(0) Hearts

I don't know about dupes, but I know that NYX has some good glosses!

Btw, why excuse the neckline? I couldn't find a fault lol but I am curious. 

(0) Hearts

It wasn't laying flat haha, the inside part of the dress was peeking through Smiley Very Happy

Forgot to add in all my excitement that liner skills are amaze too! I love how thin and subtle the wing/line always look!

Yeah, the eyeliner look is absolutely to die for! I have so much envy for people who can do that; it's such a gift! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Haha, thanks ladies! It just takes practice, but I still mess up often!

image.jpg

Vice3 DTF,undone, truth

hg dim light

hg radiant light

hg diffused heAt

abh dip brow pomade 

mj mascara

mac soft lustimage.jpg

Your skin looks amazing!  Buttery almost haha (in a good way!!)

(0) Hearts

Thank you. I have good skin genes so far, but the hourglass ambient lighting powders really are holy grail makeup items.  I think  I would recommend them as staple  products.

I am not calling you Leah anymore.  From here on out, I declare you Fierce and Flawless (AKA F&F).

You are a stunner!

Thank you!  F&F sounds like it should be furries and friends but okay.image.jpg

I love that you found a gif and that it is PINK!  Stealing it to post for you in the future.  Furries and Friends has a nice ring to it as well.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments