2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your skin is like perfect marble. Or Porcelain. Something incredibly smooth and flawless, omg. LOVE that Audacious lipstick on you!

(0) Hearts

Alabaster!

(0) Hearts

Your skin is beautiful. Seriously, props!

(0) Hearts

thank you ! i love veggie chili too :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

That lipstick goes so well with your pale skin. And good god, I love those shadow shades! 

May I add, you look like one of those greek statues and someone just put some makeup on it, hehe. 

IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4299.JPG

I love weekends because I can spend more time on makeup! TF Nude Dip is on my eyes, and on my lips is Bite Deconstructed Rose Gloss in Twelve (or whatever the darkest one is). I haven't worn gloss in a while, I tend to go for lipstick or tinted balms most of the time

I finally got the NARS Lip Pencil in Mandore, tried it on when I got home... isn't it gorgeous?!:

IMG_4315.JPG

Please excuse my neckline haha

One more picture, because I know you must have missed me a lot :smileyvery-happy: I finally bought a new flatiron, a T3 Single Pass that I got on Gilt for only $60! My hair looks so much longer when it's straight. So far the iron has been good to me!:

IMG_4221.JPG

I missed posting, I've been so busy lately! You all look so gorgeous, I've been checking out this thread almost everyday. I love that lots of new people have been posting lately!

Omg your hair!!! Its so pretty!! I can't wait til my hair grows out like that again. Jeaaaloouuus! So all your lip colors look great but that first one is amazing on you!! Just perfect :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Thanksss! I really forgot how long it was, I haven't used a flat iron in YEARS :smileyvery-happy: My hair grows pretty fast, it runs in the family. My aunts used to all have hair past their waist!

(0) Hearts

Lucky! My hair grows so slow! 

I cannot get over the gorgeousness of Nude Dip. I totally wish I didn't miss the boat on that one!

(0) Hearts

Aww! The good news is, lots of other amazing new makeup is coming out for the Holidays :smileyhappy:

really beautiful. mandore looks made for you. i had no idea your hair was that long !!!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks jemly! I was wondering if I had made a mistake by getting yet another red but, nope! it's so pretty

lip color looks great on you and your hair look beautiful.

(0) Hearts

Thanks Fatima!! :smileyhappy:

You are so gorgeous. 

(0) Hearts

Aw! *blush* Thanks, gorgeous :smileyhappy:

I am so envious of your hair!  It's so flowing and lush looking!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! You gotta try the JM Argan Oil Serum, I love using it on my hair

I did miss you.  If I logged into Facebook more, I know I'd see you more often.  They finally fixed level 383 in DreamWorld and 677 in the regular game.  Now that I've passed those dreaded levels, I am logging in more.

I love the lippie on you.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments