3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

I got a bunch of new goodies yesterday from a December order, so that + free time = FULL face!  This was my first attempt at contouring.  I was using the contour brush from the Sonia Kashuk 15th Anniversary set.  Eyes are KvD Chrysalis Palette and ColourPop I Heart This.  I screwed up on my wing but no one at church or Rite Aid tonight will notice.  Lips are Bite Beauty Truffle.

I definitely have a lot to learn about contouring...I looked like I had a beard at first!!

I sort of liked how the photos with no direct light turned out, so I included them.  The lighted one shows my new love Becca Moonstone, though. <3

20150104_130436.jpg20150104_130442.jpg20150104_130232.jpg20150104_125719_1_bestshot.jpg

Wow! This look is super glam polished beauty! I'm especially loving the ethereal shimmer of the eyes toughened up by that statement wing, so expertly executed, and your first attempt at contouring is immensely successful; you've really defined your cheekbones beautifully! That lip is fiercely beautiful, and such a fabulous hue against your skin tone! You look stunning! :smileyhappy:

Moonstone is gorgeous! Your skin is flawless and glowing!

I especially like your eyes. The first photo really shows how expertly you've applied your liner.

Becca Moonstone is such a beauty!  It is so flattering!  And your contouring is perf.  Its natural & not extremely overdone :smileywink:

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you!!!!

Ooh, Truffle is niiiiice.

I actually don't notice the contouring, so I think that means you did it right, because you don't want it to seem obvious, I think...?

I love your eyes today, and Truffle, and well, I just love it ALL.  

(0) Hearts

It doesn't show up in photos, and I didn't use a lot AT ALL, so yeah, I think it's a combo of the light hand and that I did something right LOL.

Love this look! Gorgeous

There is so much gorge going on in this look, I don't know where to begin!

Hot d@rn!

:smileyvery-happy: : D you made my day! 

I love the cat eye with the dark, vampy lip, very fierce!

That highlight is EVERYTHING!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

<3  Thanks!!!

holy truffle. O_O my goodness. 

Mmmmmmm I love it!  Though my 15 month old keeps trying to touch it LOL.

[ Edited ]

Pretty sure I caught a cold from my FIL; feeling under the weather today.

Not sure why I did my makeup, except I couldn't resist the pretties.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

NARS Exhibit A blush

UD 24/7 Goldmine liner

NARS Audacious Jeanne

Sephora Pantone COTY Marsala shadow palette (Toasted Nut, Butterrum, Desert Mist, Marsala Satin)

im1415age.jpgima14151ge.jpg

The only colors I have left to try from this palette are Nimbus Cloude, Moonlight Blue and the Marsalas Metallic and Glitter)  My feelings on this palette are that the coloration, pigmentation, and variety couldn't be better, but the texture of about half of the shades leave something to be desired.  

ETA: I just want to clarify, my Marsala palette was purchased, not gifted, so I am not being a negative nelly and looking a gift horse in the mouth. 

The marsala shades complement your natural ski tone beautifully! I love the desert sunset playing out and seamlessly blended across your eyelids, and this lip is classically feisty! You look super pretty! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ballerina!  I feel like this palette was made for people with our undertone in mind :smileywink:

Exhibit A looks so fresh on you! I'm going to wear it tomorrow!

Thanks veg!  Exhibit A is awesome.  I struggle every morning not to wear it each day (trying to spread the blush love around, lol)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments