4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you Evangeline! :smileyhappy:

Your skin looks incredible! I cannot wait! I will be happy if they look half as good on me as they do you. 

Thank you! I don't think you will be disappointed. I'm loving them so far

The perles look great on you, MK!  I feel like it's giving you a soft, dewy glow.  

Also, I would kill for your lip color, so dreamy :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

Aw thanks Mocha! I spent a lot of my younger years disliking my lip color (always felt they were too brown and pigmented) so that's nice to hear :smileyhappy: 

This makes your skin glow.

Thanks! I'm glad I see an effect with this one, can't wait to use it more

Heavy Metal love of mine...

Lips:

Nars Shanghai Express

Face:

I didn't wear foundation today but I did use ABH Contouring and a bit of the highlight on the high of my cheekbones.

Eyes:

Lorac Pro palette and Babydoll Mascara YSL

IMG_20141014_134601.jpgIMG_20141014_134645.jpg

No filter added. Hair changes the color of my chest. Lighting. :\ Whatcha gonna do?! 

This is a fabulously polished seductive look that would look great on the front cover of a magazine! If you're not wearing foundation, you evidently don't need to, as your skin looks flawless! The Lorac Pro work of art you've done on-and-around the eye is utterly incredible; gorgeously smudged and edgy, and the Shanghai Express is absolutely magical on your lips! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Aside from a little devil that appeared on my cheek, everything seems to be running just fine! I've been using more skin care products and of course, 3 of them from Jemly's recommendations, and my skin has never felt better. Shanghai Express.. I love both name and color. I can't describe how perfect this color is.. it's ont he warmside of things and it compliments my yellow undertone well. :smileyhappy: 

You are a chameleon of the hottest kind.

It looks like you have the eyes of a panther in the bottom picture.

That color looks great on your lips, too.

Side note:

Another great Marlene Dietrich film

(1932)

Oh to name Nars products, what a dream that would be.

Eyes of a panther? Evangeline, I think I love you. Hahaha. YES! Also. Need. to watch oldies. stat. ! 

Lip injections like whoaaaa you look amazing

(0) Hearts

lmao, girl noooo! I wish it were as easy as taking a needle, poking at it and watching them deflate. xD 

Hahaha nooo I was saying that color just makes your lips look more plump than usual! People pay thousands to have lips that don't look a fraction as good as yours

lmao xD thanks meag

[ Edited ]

I can't even decide how I like the lip better, in the first or second picture?  Lorac PRO is a lovely soft smoulder on you!

(0) Hearts

Hadn't used it in a while, I used a lot of eyeshadows cause I was just taken away by how blendable they are, hehehe. Fell in love all over again. 

The eyes, the lips, the hair, the jean jacket.  Love it all.

:smileywink: I loooooove jean jackets. They're my favorite! Thank you, notcreative. :smileyhappy: 

I was going to comment on the jean jacket too, I love it with the collar popped up

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments