2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hope all is okay (I haven't read the other thread to see what's going on with you). FWIW, very off topic, but if you're trying to avoid pizza, I have found the easiest way is to give up cheese. Yep, just give it up. If you must eat cheese, make it be the soft kind or the hard kind--not too much of either--and, most importantly, that it be raw (not melted). I'm not sure why this works but it has helped me pretty much avoid pizza and many other temptations (not all--chocolate is too hard for me to avoid). Something about melted cheese... and it's on everything you get at restaurants! I call it the Lazy Chef's Ingredient. Just ask that it not be included on stuff you order. I can't stand melted cheese now...

Anyway, back to makeup. You have much more self control that I do in trying to use up your palette before opening the new one. LOL I'll have to look up that Hard Candy concealer--I haven't heard of it.

You look beautiful as always!

FWIW, my neck is lighter than my face. And I ignored my neck for years! (Bad thing to do.) Now I use self-tanner a couple times a week to make it a little less white.... Good plan for you to start using sunscreen there. A shirt has low SPF (like 5 SPF or less, maybe). Carry sunscreen in your car, purse, etc. as if it were a tampon (indispensable when needed) and I bet you'll remember to use it more often!

Sorry that I seem to be full of advice today.

I think it'll be easy to give up pizza, it's easy for me to turn off  a certain food, and I think I know just what to do about pizza. If I ever get the craving for cheese I can just get vegan cheese which is good. I'm just trying to avoid buying street food altogether. Although once in a while I might go to this vegan restaurant my friend introduced me to. 

I definitely recommend the hard candy, it's nice and creamy and has good coverage. I'm amazed by this and it's only 6 bucks. It comes with a little pencil but I haven't used it. 

Thank you, this is a look I used to do all the time, every day look, back when I was slimmer and was able to use my vintage looking dresses. Smiley Happy 

Everything is okay by the way, just I found a thread yesterday about health related stuff, got motivated to start losing weight again because the 100 lbs I had lost ju st came back and I'm back or even more to my initial wait of two years ago. It's disheartening and it kinda sucks that the only feature i'm okay with is my face and even that seems to be bloating up a bit more every day. Thank god for contouring. 

I guess we should take this to PM but I know what you mean about street food. I find I avoid it quite a bit.

Hang in there with the weight! The maintenance part (keeping it off) is the hardest part but I know you can get back into gear again! Take a deep breath and jump back in... you did it before and you can do it again.

So sultry.

I tried to do a slow wink, but it just looks like I have an eye tick. 

Lucille Wink.gif

Lucille approves of this look.

lmao I love Lucille. I started watching this show again. 

[ Edited ]

I was fortunate enough to be gifted the Sephora Pantone Facets of Marsala eye palette and the Marsala lipstick. This is my first attempt with the palette. 

Macaroon and Chutney in the crease, Butterum on the lid, Hot Chocolate in the outer corner, and Red Mahogany as eyeliner. 

So far, I like it. These shades seemed soft and weren't difficult to blend. 

I am wearing the Marsala lipstick. Its pretty pigmented. This is a light application. Please excuse my dry lips...winter has not been kind. I didn't want to add gloss in order to show you the true color of the lipstick. 

IMG_20150104_125037~2.jpgIMG_20150104_125150~2.jpgIMG_20150104_125114~3.jpg

You guys are dangling these beautiful looks in front of me with that marsala palette. I  get it in two days.. It fails living at the bottom tip of the USA. That being said. This look is absolutely amazing, I feel like I'm looking at a beautiful sunset, you can almost see a little seagull flying off into the distance. Hehe. That lip color is definitely one that I would use on the daily. 

By the way. I was watching a video on youtube about the lipstick from Vintageortacky, and I was wondering if she just got a lipstick from a bad batch or does it actually smell funky? 

Thanks BW Smiley Happy. I really wanted to do a dramatic Marsala eye but I was only going to the grocery store and that would've been a little much. 

I'm not used to wearing these kinds of lip colors but I like it and the bf liked it too so I guess I'll try wearing it often. After I read your comment I went to smell my lipstick and it doesn't smell like anything other than regular lipstick. Maybe she got a funky one? 

(0) Hearts

oh thank goodness, because she said she loved the color but she was going to return it cause the smell was just horrible and it got me worried.. lol i'm glad she got a bad batch and that not all of them are like that Smiley Tongue 

Absolutely stunning!

You look ethereally beautiful! You've made your eyelids look like a sunset over the desert, and the seamless blending of the darker tone into a small wing is utterly inspired! The lips are cute, very coquettish and sassy! Smiley Happy

Gorgeous look I love your lippie 

(0) Hearts

Every time I come across your photos I get a momentary start, because you look like a friend I had as a kid. Anyway, I love the shadows on you and the lip color is a lovely berry on you.

Maybe it was me! Did you grow up in CA? I'm kidding...I think I just have one of those faces because I always get, "Havent we met before?" and we haven't. And thanks Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Great look Smiley Happy I like the way you have done your eyes, I cant wait to try my Marsala Palette...I wonder if its good on yellow undertoned skin

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I don't see why it wouldn't work...I'm pretty warm toned so I think it'll look good on you. 

(0) Hearts

wow it really looks great what blush are u wearing

(0) Hearts

Thank you Susan. I put Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos in the hollows of my cheeks first, then Elf Mellow Mauve which I didn't like so then I put an old NYC blush over it in Sutton Place Peach. 

I love this look!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments