2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

That's how I feel right now... that it's still so far off, yet it's really not. Thank you, carrie!

More COTY Palette!

IMG_4117.JPG

IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG

Eyes are the COTY Palette

-Toasted Nut on lid

-Carob Brown on outer corner and lower lashline

-Macaroon in crease to blend a little

-Bracken applied wet as liner

-Desert Mist inner corner

Lips are NYX Apollo Lipstick with Sephora Nano Liner in Pretty Praline to deepen the edges

No I did not actually wear this out today, I was just playing :smileyhappy:

GORGEOUS Marsala look, malday! I wish I could justify another eye palette purchase because the shades look beautiful on!

(0) Hearts

Thank you Lari! And don't worry, I'm sure you have shades similar to all of these already so you shouldn't feel too bad about not buying it. Honestly, if I wasn't gifted it I'm not sure I would have bought it (I don't wear enough eye shadow to justify it lol), and if I did it probably would have only been for the Marsala shades.

I think you have more lashes on one lower lid than I have on both eyes, upper and lower lids combined. This is really pretty and I like the lipstick combination especially.

lmao. Toasted nut just cracks me up. The blending is fantastic, I can't wait to play with this palette. 

I swear I can't even look at that shade's name anymore without thinking Toasty Nuts from your previous comments hahaha

lmfao. its gold.

I want to see you wearing some toasty nuts when you get your palette! lol

haHAHAHA, most definitely! that'll be the first thing to go on my face XD oooh yeah! Tina-Shows-Off-Her-Awkward-Dance-Moves-To-Gene-Louise-On-Bobs-Burgers.gif

So very pretty. These colors are gorgeous!

Wow! This palette is SO flattering against your skin tone! And your seamless blending over your eyelids is simply exquisite! The way you've faded the color out toward the tear duct and intensified it out into a wing is incredible, as is the wing itself is mesmerizing! Add all that to those impossibly feathery lashes and you have the most stunning eye 'look' imaginable! I'm loving the lip as well, but the eyes steal the show, and rightly so! You look beautiful and exceedingly glamorous! :smileyhappy:

IMG_20150104_154630.jpg

Stila in the light palette

This was my first palette ever, and I want to finish it so I can open up the new one, hahaha. 

I used bliss on the lid, sunset on the crease, and then went in with sandstone, then I put bare on the brow bone. I wanted to put some kitten on the inner corner but I also wanted a vintagey look to it and I felt that the shimmer would distract from that. I went in with Big Easy foundation, Hoola bronzer, Achiote blush, hard candy concealer (i'm in love), Hourglass ambient powder in Ethereal Light. 

KVD TRooper ink liner, and on the lips is one of my favorite reds, Nars Shanghai Express.

Now. I did add a filter to this but there isn't much of a difference except for the black vibrancy. 

So I just noticed this even more today, my neck is darker than my face and my chest. I keep forgetting to add sunscreen on that area. I just go from the face and well, I'm always wearing a shirt that goes up to the neck and stuff. Anywho. It's not that noticeable until a picture is taken. 

Lately I've loved putting on makeup but not taking a picture because of reasons I put in another thread. But starting tomorrow I'm going to lead a healthier life. :smileyhappy: Today was my last day of pizza. Hahaha. 

Whiskey, you look like a gorgeous rockstar. Seriously. Like you belong on a stage.

Please keep well! I've missed out on this other thread that's been mentioned, but I want you to know that I understand anxiety and depression and despair, and that it can feel like a downward spiral of hopeless misery. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and I hope you can find the resources and friends in your life to help you out and lift you up again. Here's to your (and all of our) health!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, that'd be a dream come true, being a rockstar. :smileyhappy:

And yes, you're quite right, no matter how much I try, it always seems like depression has t he upperhand which gets me frustrated. Thank you Lari. 

You are beautiful Whiskey! 

Thank you, Veg, it means a lot. 

:smileyhappy:

I hope you're okay. You look stunningly beautiful! And your talent with makeup is always incredible to witness! I'm loving those ethereal eyes, toughened up with the fierce wing, and that lipstick hue is utterly divine, sultry and seductive!

BTW, my neck is a different color to my face whether I wear makeup or not - it's a more sallow yellow, while my face is a pinkish yellow, so matching any foundation to my neck is impossible if I want it to match my face, which bugs me constantly. I wouldn't mind, but I've gone to over 40 makeup counters in department stores this year alone to ask for a foundation that matches my neck, and thus far no brand seems to have anything close, which is depressing, since I appreciate the fact the mismatch of neck to face color is the ultimate makeup faux-pas, but it's all I'm left with at present ...

I'm hanging in there. It's a constant battle trying to maintain a healthy attitude and not succumb to the bitter depression. Makeup makes me happy so doing it every day is almost a ritual to feel better. 

It's funny how, they always say match your foundation to your neck.. but I feel like my body is all kinds of colors. My arms are tanned to the point where they look like milk chocolate, but the inside of my arms are light.My neck seems to be just tanned with a hint of yellow while the top part of my chest just seems light with yellow.. then from the chesticles all the way down to the middle of my thighs it's pale.. then from there down it's tan and my feet seem to be on the light side.  My face has a yellow undertone although sometimes it seems like it's pink, haha. But then I put the only foundation i have on with a pink undertone (unfortunate mistake) and it just looks like super pink, it's bad. I was a kid who always played outside, I was a tomboy.. and it wasn't until late high school that I started playing with makeup, even then I was out skateboarding. Not until like a year ago did I decide I was going to start using sunscreen. A little too late. :\ 

(0) Hearts

It takes a lot of energy and determined resolve to keep the depression at bay, so if applying makeup helps, do 10 looks a day! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments