3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

My hair isn't feeling it either, it's doing curl-dreadlocks right now. Argh. Feel better soon, lovely lady!

thanks SQ ! i get whiney when i'm sick, NOT an attractive trait. but i usually only get sick once a year, IF i get sick at all, and now i've found myself ill twice in about a 5 week period. a bit befuddling. 

and hair wise, my hair definitely cooperates more in the summer !!!

You've been working hard, get a vacation. <3

I used lots of stuff again today. Smiley Happy  I have mixed feelings on my MUFE HD Foundation, it blends like there's nothing there, but, well, it covers like there's nothing there.  For me.  I have so many dark acne scars and though I don't really like the finish of the KvD, at least it covers about 80% before concealer.  I need the best of both worlds!

Eyes are UD Laced as a transition shade, Provocateur on the inner lid, Mushroom on the outer, and Backdoor blended into the outer V.  Lined with, crap, I forget which UD liner, one of those darker brown colors with glitter.  Maybe Corrupt?  I put it away before noting the color, after drawing a tractor with it on my son's hand.

NOW, LADIES.  I bought 3 Audacious lipsticks during the sale in November for spring and NEVER TOUCHED THEM.  Why didn't you inform me of the sheer MADNESS of this??  I decided to try Catherine today.  OMG, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  If I wasn't on a no buy I'd be in so much trouble, because Anna and Anita would be mine.  (I didn't get them because I already have dupes, but to have those colors in this formula would be worth every penny!)

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday.  I get to take my kids to their well visits. Smiley Happy20150105_090223.jpg20150105_091041.jpg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

What an Old Hollywood Full-On Glamorous look! Your eyelids are like miniature works of art; I love your choice of natural shades, your placement of each shade in exactly the right place, your impeccable blending, and your artistic use of glitter! I think my ambition in life right now is to develop the skill necessary to make my eyelids look this way, but then I might be aiming for the impossible! You look stunningly beautiful! Smiley Happy

I'm in love with your glittery eyes today! The eyeshadows are perfectly applied and sooooo well-blended. And matched up with Catherine, it's spectacular. I love those Audacious Lipsticks and I'm glad you're finally loving them, too!

Love the glittery eyes, and yes, Audacious is a slippery slope.  Be careful!! Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

LOL yes I've seen the wallet destruction occurring in the Audacious thread! 

Wow, probably my favorite eye look from you so far!

(0) Hearts

Wow, thanks so much! Smiley Very Happy. Mushroom Is one of my all time favorites from UD.

In your first picture you remind me of a disco roller girl in a good way! Catherine looks lovely on you, welcome to Audacious Anonymous haha. We meet every Monday Smiley Wink

catherine looks great on you. i think you held off on trying them because you knew you'd be opening pandora's box Smiley Wink

upload_4301821661886320842.jpgupload_8607057755035699702.jpgupload_5563447197396384294.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone! This is yesterday's look. I also recently purchased the UD Smoked Palette for 16 bucks during the sale, so I'm looking forward to playing with that. I've been eyeing the COTY palette, too, because it looks so pretty on other people, but I'm not sure I should be spending on bigger palettes lately.

By the way... I'm 30 weeks this week! Only about 10 more to go!!!

upload_2756289462838540382.jpg

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light (I HIT PAN ON DIFFUSED LIGHT Smiley Sad)

TF Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

MUG Spell Bound and Head Over Heels blushes

Chanel Camelia de Plumes Highlighter

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Electric Palette

UD Naked 2 Palette

MUFE Artist Liner

KVD Tattoo Liner

TARTE Lights, Camera, Lashes

LIPS:

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Desirable

BUXOM Lip Polish in Sarina

(0) Hearts

This look makes me think that spring is in the air, but I know I have weeks and weeks to wait until it really is, which is depressing! I'm loving the unexpectedly fierce pops of luminous pink on the eyes; it's such a happy look, and works wonderfully with your striking red hair! You look beautiful and you really are glowing - despite the fact you're at 30 weeks! That could be the Chanel LE highlighter, of course, but you seem to have such a positive, upbeat approach to this pregnancy, I think it's the baby's happiness shining through Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the bump pic!

(0) Hearts

I love this look!! So bright and cheery. I love your eyes. AND CONGRATS on making it to 30 weeks! So exciting!!!! 

I love your eyes Lari, they remind me of Spring (which is so needed since it's snowing out my window today!)

(0) Hearts

I'd be totally happy if we skipped the worst of winter and went straight to spring! Smiley Very Happy Though I would love at least one decent snowfall this year. Not as much as last year or not so much as to bring on a snowmageddon, but... just a little bit.

Thank you so much, Mocha!

Everyone has their sweet palette and I'm still like O_O omgggg i need it right now!!! I want to play with it so bad, haha. I get it tomorrow, I received a notification from ups. Smiley Happy 

That being said. You always rock that Electric palette. But I was thinking something about the color savage.. It's not as neon as the mufe neon pink was before mufe artist shadow, is it? I received a neon pink from mufe but i haven't compared..it just seems like ud's pink is like heading toward the magenta side? 

According to My UPS it doesn't look like I was sent one.  :/ I PMed Candace last week but haven't heard back. 

(0) Hearts

I wish I had the MUFE shadow to compare, but Savage definitely leans a little more Magenta. Also keep in mind that I deepened it a little with Jilted and Urban blended into the crease and outer V. Smiley Happy Thank you so much, Whiskey! I hope you enjoy your Electric Palette!

Love the color, and YAY for 10 more weeks!  I remember how those weeks went so fast and yet so slow. Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments