6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks Orkira! Smiley Happy

You are so stinkin' talented, lady!

I love your shadow today Smiley Very Happy

And I love your hair too!  It's so voluminous.

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mocha Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Now it's time to play the rememberie game, where I try to recall what makeup I put on this morning, LOL.

Also, I have a question for all the more experienced makeup ladies - do you sparingly apply concealer under your eyes, or are you one of those giant triangle of concealer under each eye girls?  Let me know, and why?

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger 

NARS 413BLKR blush

NARS Demon Lover eyeshadow duo (lid)

UD Basics2 Frisk (lid, crease), Undone (outer)

UD Feminine palette Gunmetal (inner)

UD 24/7 Moonspoon liner

Shiseido Laquer Rouge Athena (love this!)

OCC Stained Gloss Dekadent (on top of Athena to cool it down)

image15154.jpg

im15155age.jpg

And for anyone who is curious, this is what Athena looks like alone.

i15156mage.jpg

(0) Hearts

Purdy! What an excellent eye and lip combo. And I love how Athena looks by itself; what a lovely golden shine!

(0) Hearts

What a gorgeously ethereal look! I am absolutely loving this fabulous mauve, which lights up your eyes and defines them in such a beautiful manner, and Decadent + Athena on your lips is holographic, sassy and seductive; it's the perfect shade to complement the eyes! You look absolutely stunning! Smiley Happy

Oh wow, that Nars Demon Lover duo...soooo pretty. But I'm too cheap to spend $34 on two eyeshadows Smiley Very Happy 

I have dark circles too and apply concealer just up to where you can feel the eye socket. I've tried a smaller version of the triangle and I don't feel like it looked any different. Maybe I did it wrong. Who knows. 

[ Edited ]

It was in the sale section in Canada over the holidays.  I got it in the sale on sale promo for $14?!  

I don't think my camera captured it, but the purply blue is kinda iridescent.

Thanks for the feedback on the concealer thing, too!

(0) Hearts

What a steal!! Lucky!!!

I've tried the giant triangle of concealer thing and it makes me look 20 years older. Settles into wrinkles that aren't even there, no matter how many stars the formula has! 

Thanks carrie!  I've seen so many YT beauty bloggers doing the giant triangles and I don't understand it.

I have very dark circles, and I find it difficult enough to keep concealer from creasing or settling in just the immediate undereye area that the thought of applying it on a larger scale makes no sense to me.  

(0) Hearts

Yep I watch YoungWildandPolished do it in EVERY Chit Chat GRWM and I used the SAME products and I'm like, WTF?!  I mean she PILES it on!!!

I actually really, really love Athena on its own on your lips. BUT it also looks great with a touch of Dekadent on top. Smiley Happy The lavender eye makeup is super flattering on you!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Lari!  I thought it looked kind of clashy with the gold lip but Athena is lovely. I don't think photos do it justice.

Athena is lovely on you, Mocha Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks purple!

Mochapj love your eye makeup today!  Your lip combo pulls the whole look together fantastically!

(0) Hearts

Thanks orkira! I've missed you.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nars Sheer Glow

MUFE Uplight mixed in

Hourglass Dim Light powder

Anastasia Brow Wiz/Anatasia clear brow setting wand

Lorac Pro

MUFE Aqua Liner -burgundy

MUFE Smoky mascara

Bobbi Brown shimmer brick

MUFE N40 lipstick

(0) Hearts

OMG, the dog in the palette mirror … love it. And, as usual, your brows are seriously on point.

(0) Hearts

OMG! This is too cute! You look beautiful, in a natural, fresh-faced way, but the dog steals the show, wrapped up in that winter woollen! And in the shot of the makeup, the canine face reflected in the Shimmerbrick mirror is simply inspired! You do look perfectly groomed and polished, but to be fair, so does the adorable dog! Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments