2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I keep getting kicked out of BT when I try to comment!  You look fabulous as always.  Desdemona is such a beautiful color for you!

(0) Hearts

getting kicked off of BT ! oh no !!! but thank you. i definitely have no regrets with that particular purchase and would recommend the duo-intensities to all !

All I could think of "Even your lids are cute!" 

I'm really loving that color, I know if I buy it, I'd be doing vampy looks all the time. It just can't be helped. 

you'd love it. i know it kind of goes without saying since they're called "duo-intensity" but that's one thing i love about these shadows. they can be a light wash of color OR super intense, all depending on how it's applied. some people have complained about the price but you really are getting 2-in-1 as far as i'm concerned !

(0) Hearts

Hehehe. The price is a bit heavy but I won't say anything about it, since I just bought a brow/contour/lid product for 34 dollars! lol. I'm definitely getting one of these, I just need time to think about the color I want so I can be real happy with my purchase! 

(0) Hearts

OOhhhhs and Ahhhhsss I'm loving Patina on you!  :smileyhappy: ~KAM

(0) Hearts

thank you ! happy to be reunited with her ! :smileywink:

Naked2, naked basics2, & KVD star studded palette along with bites lip crayon in Amaretto 

image.jpg

Agree!  It's so pretty on you....diggin' the eyes as well!

That lip color is beautiful on you! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I recently bought the double ended one with musk & lychee but I literally can't bring myself to use it cause this is probably my favourite nude shade. -ever. xD

I agree, that's an amazing color for you.

[ Edited ]

I just discovered the "Beauty Face" feature on my phone, and let's just say thank goodness, because my selfies were lacking. :smileytongue:  I am wearing almost all new products (thanks to the Rouge event) and I'm pretty excited about them.

Foundation: MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 110 Pink Porcelain.  I was matched with this last night and I was worried that it was too light, but it works.  And my skin will only get lighter in the winter.  I have been having some SERIOUS acne problems (dermatologist appointment set for next month, hooray!) and between the drier air and the treatments I've been using, my skin has been flaking off.  My normal KvD foundation only served to magnify the dryness and I felt so self-conscious.  I've been wanting to try this for a while!

Concealer: MUFE HD Invisible Cover Concealer in 325 Natural Beige.  Not terribly successful covering up my cystic acne, but I don't think anything is right now.  My UD concealer just drew more attention to it.  Once that's taken care of, I think this will be good at covering up red marks.

Powder: MUFE HD Pressed Powder (I didn't realize this is a totally different formula than the loose powder and it's got better reviews by experts.  The loose powder is 100% silica.)

Blush: MUFE HD in 310 Rosewood.  I've had this for a couple months and I love it.

Brows: MUFE Aqua Brow in 25 Ash.

Lips: NEW NEW NEW!!  Check out the new Bite Mix N Mingle Mini Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Cavi.  I love it.  Except I totally turned up all the product when I bought it and I cried at how little 0.03 ounces really is. :smileysad:

Eyes: Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Palette, I used the bottom row, "Fashion."  Even my EYELIDS are flaking so matte probably wasn't the way to go, but oh well.  Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, and Great Lash mascara.  I'm trying to kill the dang tube because it deposited a huge glob of mascara in the corner of my eye when I was getting ready for the event last night and I had to change into glasses.

I'm excited for clearer skin soon.  When my skin clears up, I'm rewarding myself with my first Meteorites and learning how to contour.  I just can't do it on a face full of acne.  (I know you can't see it so much in the photo.  Trust me, it's bad.)

20141106_110121.jpg20141106_110050.jpg

Oh my god! Hahaha, I was going to comment way earlier but I ended up doing house chores and by the time I came back sephora was down for me. This is an extremely flawless look,  you look like a living doll! Or a very beautiful painting, yes! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  I'm happy to say that I'm pleased with all my purchases last night.  This is the kind of look I say "oh, I like this, I should do this every day" but my makeup stash would cry! :smileytongue:

Wow. Hello flawless skin!

You seriously look like a doll.  Love it!

Really??? What's that feature?!?!? You look amazing! 

Thanks!  On my Samsung under the modes there's a "Beauty Face" feature, and my hair does a good job of hiding my breakouts.  They're all on my jawbone. :smileytongue:

You look flawless Carrie!

[ Edited ]

Keeping it pretty low key today.  Husband is home sick, so just trying to deal with that. 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger

NARS Almeria blush (a bit too heavy I think)

NARS Audacious Vivien

Couldn't be bothered to put on anything else, but I did curl my lashes!

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments