2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look so fantastic!  You're always gorgeous but the wig is total anime!  I'm always a fan of pink hair so perhaps I'm a little biased.  And those bedroom eyes in the first pic, gah!  <3

omg I didn't even recognize you as a blonde but I totally love it!

(0) Hearts

Thank you meag!  I haven't been on regularly lately and not long enough to comment when I have been but I really loved your Halloween costume:smileywink:.   You made a beautiful man:smileywink:.  

Now that I've done my morning chores, omg!!!! That wig, I need it O_O You look so kawaii, true anime character looking :smileyvery-happy: So pretty <3

¥1200. :smileyhappy:. I bought three wigs cause I definitely can't get them at those prices at home:smileyhappy:

Do you have false eyelashes on? They look so luxurious! Looking fab as always!

OH YES I DO!   they're a bit over the top but it's nighttime and everyone's wearing them here so they don't exactly stand out. 

They don't look over the top at all. They look super sexy on you!

Hmmmm,  I can't edit?   

image.jpg

IMG_20141106_154806.jpgIMG_20141106_155005.jpgIMG_20141106_155104.jpg

Sorry for the lip application.. It looks okay n person but the camera is just picking up reflections so it looks a bit wonky.

Here's what I used

Giorgo Armani Eye & brow Maestro in Wenge Wood, I applied this on the brows and tried to keep it kind of natural and unkempt.

On the eyes is 

Diorshow Mascara - one coat

Urban Decay 500 pt perk palette, I used all the colors.

skimp, bust, guilt, and oil slick as well as the Zero eyeliner on the upper waterline and around the edges. Now. Here's the thing with light pinks with me, I think it's because of my natural eye pigment that they turn into a lavender sort of color, the pink never shows through for me. Also, It's a metallic pink so that might be another reason, it might have little purple microshimmers? Who knows. I still like it. 

On the lips is Scarlet from Bite.

I basically put on all the makeup items I bought last night. I also used Giorgo Armani Foundation and contoured my cheeks a bit with Wenge Wood. I like it so far! 

(0) Hearts

Scarlet looks so pretty!! I really want it, but every time I check...not in stock!

Those lips. Those eyes. Ahhhhhhh. 

65401-zoolander-blue-steel-gif-AHeR.gif

xD Thank you, jozkid. 

Looking gorgeous BW!  Love love love those lips! 

Thank you, hearts! I did the test of drinking something from a cup and even though there was transfer, my lips didn't lose pigmentation. 

Ha, yeah, I can't imagine the lipstick would feel all too great on if it didn't transfer.  Oh, I saw a bunch of really awesome contact lenses today and thought of you.  I'm gonna pick up some pairs of circle lenses tomorrow to try out.  They have hello kitty ones!  Everything is so awesomeness! 

(0) Hearts

og hello kitty! awesome :smileyvery-happy: 

If you're looking for natural look, I'd suggest the Geo line. They're the best and are more comfortable and easy to look out of than others I've tried. Also, the Dolly ones :smileyhappy: 

Hope you have fun!! 

(0) Hearts

Ouhhhhh, thank you!  I'll keep an eye out for those brands! I think I saw dolly the other day.   Looks like I'll have to experiment with sizes cause they come in 14 and 14.5mm.  Not sure if that's an eye size or how big they'll make my irises look...  Today on my bucket list are contacts, temples, parks and finding Jill Stuart makeup.  There's construction going on so the Jill Stuart store is actually closed down for now so my mission has become a little more difficult.  

I'll try to post pics of what I find.  If there's anything that interests you let me know:smileywink:

OMG! You look stunning! What a fabulous advert for the Armani Maestro Eye & Brow products! This is such a fabulously ethereal yet fiercely seductive look, and Scarlet on your lips is subtly provocative! :smileyhappy: (BTW, writing this from Dubai airport; awaiting flight to Bangkok ...)

(0) Hearts

Hahaha :smileyvery-happy: Thank you, ballerina, I think the armani maestro is going to become my favorite product, you can use it for many things and still keep a natural look. Hope you have a safe travel! 

i want eye maestro

i want eye maestro

i want eye maestro

.....living vicariously through you for the time being !!! did you buy the brush with it ??

beautiful. i love your expression in the 2nd photo. i'm curious if you use the pink as a natural shimmer as a 'wash' on more bare days how it would look ?? i'm currently obsessed with the mere idea of nudey pinks.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments