and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

lovely eyes

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyvery-happy: 

yay !!! beautiful ! a very sweet look, and i like the contrast that's given with your dark hair :smileyhappy:

i can really see the pink shadow, do you think making it kind of a natural / glowy sort of shadow works, how do you feel ?? 

as i said last night, i'm kind of obsessing over the idea of pinky nude eyeshadows !!

To tell you the truth, I  loved it, it was simple and no need to worry abou messing up making it a clean look because it's just so soft that it doesn't matter. I liked the fact that when I went to redbox to rent Maleficent, a guy coming out of his car did a double take when he saw me. It's a really beautiful look and i dont know if its coming out in the picture but in real life they just look real bushy but in a beautiful cara delavigne way! 

i call this look "angel with a dark secret" :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

I like that title! 

I'm so confused.  You look beautiful, but is the blonde hair a wig?  

(0) Hearts

lmao, thank you, it is a wig! lol 

(0) Hearts

Ok.  

I was all, I think it's the same makeup, but is it an old picture of her with blonde hair, or is she showing us her new blonde hair?  I'm not making any sense today, I should just go back to bed. :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

lol mocha, sometimes I wear the blonde wig just to see how my makeup would look if i had different hair, it can make a world of difference, the blonde brings out the natural tan of my skin but when I just leave my dark hair as is, I look lighter. 

I was going to say, I am amazed at how different the blond hair makes your skintone look.  With dark hair you appear to have yellow undertones to me, but with blonde, it looks more like pink undertones.

Amazing!

You're so lucky to look so great with either color of hair :smileyhappy:

From yesterday but Sephora locked me out (boo hiss).

For those who might be interested, I knitted my sweater out of Dale of Norway Falk. :smileyvery-happy:

I did TF chocolate bar, EL BB, Perles du Paradise, EL sumptuous mascara, and a random gloss?

(0) Hearts

Ouhhhhh,  you knitted a sweater!!!!!   That's awesome!!!!   It matches your eyes perfectly!!!  I am in awe of your skills.  Oh and I wanted to mention that you look super sweet and innocent in image número un.   

(0) Hearts

Boo! Hiss! Ha ha...love it.

But not as much as I love those knitting skills.

So impressive...and pure Norwegian wool...you're just too cool...or should I say warm.. (so dumb, I know.)

How the h.e.l.l. do you make those designs (are they fleur de lis?)??

I'm just in amazement. I thought your quilt was awe-inspiring, however, this is something even more than that.

Wow....

Oh, and you're very pretty, too.

(0) Hearts

You have talent! That sweater is beautiful and makes your eyes look even more blue. 

cat-slap-o.gif

:X 

lol. It's so cute but evil, thats what i imagined when I read 'boo hiss'

Also, You must have the patience of a saint because I wouldn't be able to knit a sweater, it'd look more like a crop top, haha. Maybe just a choker type of deal. Awesome work, Meg! I need to start using my chocolate bar again, pretty colors <3 

(0) Hearts

You knit that yourself! Aw, I wish I could knit, that looks so pretty!

Getting ready to go out for some fun in Shibuya!  We bought anime wigs today!   😜image.jpg

image.jpgu

Love the expression and totally hearts your face....X100!

That pink lip is so beautiful on you and you look amazing!

Have a wonderful time

You look fierce! Circa Blade Runner and now I really want to watch Blade Runner! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I LOVE blade runner!!!!  Haha,  I am now feeling an urge to watch it too! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments