2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

being scared of not finding a good match is what kept me away from it for so long. when tinted moisturizers starting becoming really popular (10-15 years ago now ?!) they were all far too orange, with a weird watery splotchiness (on me, at least) that put me off them for years. i'm so thrilled with this, and it's only day 1.

Effortlessly chic!

Lighting is horrible today, so tried to make do...and this is the only photo that turned out bahahaha. 

Used the COTY palettes today, and have YSL tint-in-oil in drive me copper on the lips.

mejan6.jpg

Wow! Another utterly unique and personalized look courtesy of the COTY palette! It is like a sun burst over your eyelids; I love how distinctive it is, and how flattering to your colouring! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

I love it! Your eyes are so lovely and the whole look goes so well with the tomato-red shirt.

Your expression reminds me of Lucille Ball :smileyhappy:

You look radiant today, KB!

(0) Hearts

Ha! Oh Lucy! At least I don't have a perm to top it all off :smileytongue:

Ok honey, you SOLD ME on the COTY palette! For real! OMG, can I fly you in to PA and have you do my eyes just like that??!!! I LOVE IT!! :smileyhappy: What mascara did you use?

(0) Hearts

Yay! You're so sweet :smileyhappy:

Funny, enough, I was really lukewarm about this palette when I first got it. But it's grown on me, and the eyeshadows are great quality, and there are some unique colours in here.

For mascara, I use the Dior primer and Iconic mascara samples from the promo. It's really growing on me. Great formulas.

(0) Hearts

Yeah, it all looks super. I'll be getting that palette soon and perhaps trying the Iconic mascara as well! :smileyhappy:

Stunning! Your eyes are so vibrant!

Seriously girl. Gorgeous. Your skin is flawless and beautiful!!! I like how your eye shadow looks with your hair. 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I baby it :smileyhappy:

That's it. LOL. No matter what expression you have, you still look old hollywood, you have that vintage look to your face I wish I had! This is quite a lovely picture, love the rusty tones. 

I agree actually: kb is inimitably Old Hollywood :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Aww shucks, thanks you two! 

Maybe I should do an old Hollywood-inspired look... see how well I fit the mould hehe.

[ Edited ]

Super cute. 😊

are you liking the tint oils? I am so curious about them. 

[ Edited ]

They feel nice and light but rich, and not really oily feeling, and the moisture lasts even after the product has worn off. It doesn't stay on me long, but no lip products do. It does leave behind a stain, and the more times you apply, the deeper the stain is. I have this one and the Cherie one, and the other one gives a nice rosy pink tint. It's quite light, so it can also be used over lipstick, and pigmentation-wise, it's like a gloss... pretty sheer. Copper is more dense in colour compared to the few I tried, and Cherie leaves behind the most noticeable stain. I'll swatch them both tomorrow when it's a little sunnier out. I won't be buying any more, though, I think. I like them, but I don't know if owning more than 1 or 2 is worth it. Still on the fence about that.

Thank you! They sound like something I may enjoy (I love a stained lip) but I don't think I'm going to rush out for any immediately. 

IMG_5757.JPG

Finally used the MUFE Studio Case! I know I need to start experimenting more with colors, but I do like what I used (the Sophisticated look portion I think). Also using the awesome Burberry Oxblood Lip Mist, which even my 13 yr old sister commented looked nice on me :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

What a lovely, natural look!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments