2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love this so much. That eyeshadow might just be perfection. 

Very pretty.  Your eyes look so soft.

Bette.  I love her the most on you I think.

That perfect ghostly pallor of yours just ups the contrast.

You need to teach me your ways of the lower lid smudge. I love how smokey you can get just a single shadow to look!

[ Edited ]

IMG_20141112_125613.jpgIMG_20141112_125707.jpg

I put on Angel and Defy from Vice 3, and Patina and I just filled in my brows. I was about to type bras, lol.

Anywho. I had a whole look already done but my eyes started hurting real bad, I think it's the liquid liner I used since it's the only product I hadn't used in a while and I've had no problems with the diorshow mascara. So now I'm not wearing mascara, I'll probably put some on when my eyes dont feel watery anymore. 

The liner that caused problems was the lancome artliner. I used to like it but now it's so hard to handle compared to kvd. so i'm ditching it. 

The eyeshadow is inspired by meag, actually, of course I don't have her gorgeous eyelashes. 

oh and almeria on the cheeks. 

1517541_404479713035237_5564135451416763863_n.jpg

Sorry for the lighting. My eyes look tired, they feel tired. Okay, so I had to filter this and tweak until I got the lipstick shade to be close to what it looks like. I've been on the hunt for this shade for about a week and I finally found it at Wal Mart and on sale, so.. good deal. 

The lipstick is Maybelline Divine Wine. It's a matte formula and has a mix of MAC and Nars audacious easy to apply formula, if that makes any sense. It also has a scent, not quite like Mac's but it's sweet.  I'm in -love- it was the last one too. 

LOVE the lips. LOVE the finish. LOVVVVVVVVVVE your glasses !!!

(0) Hearts

oh god jemly, try out this lipstick!!!! you will not be disappointed!! And thank you :smileyvery-happy: These glasses have been broken so many times, the legs are up with super glue, hahahaha. and the finish is just perfect, it feels like a mac product to be honest. .. dare i say a bit better? because sometimes mat can fall between the cracks. 

[ Edited ]

I've been avoiding a lot of drugstore items, because I'm such a horrid snob however, I'm a little tempted by that Divine Wine... However, a lot of things look good on you that I'm not sure I could wear. 

Your eyebrows look fantastic, by the way... 

Thank you, I've gotten to be a bit of a snob as well but.. you will not be disappointed by divine wine. UGH, its perfect!!!>_< 

Almeria is very flattering on you! :smileyhappy: ~KAM

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I think it looked even better today with the cold weather that hit since last night. :smileyvery-happy: Definitely a blush worthy of the fall/winter. 

You look like such a beautiful, moody teenager.

I love this look, but hey, I love 'em all.

You & Jemly sure make Stila's Patina appealing. 

I've been hesitant about that brand, but you d.a.m.ned enablers!!!

evangeline, i'm not huuuuge into stila (though they were a go-to when i was a teen, which is prob why i pretty much look past them now) but i would recommend their liquid lipsticks to anyone. they're matte (which i love) and need to be applied as a light layer or else they may dry out lips (which is what happens if you really want a lipstick to stay-all-day !!). they really do stay all day. :smileywink: and this particular color is glorious i must say (i want to see it swatched next to nars audacious anna ??)

What a successful little enabler you are.

I'm glad it's OOS at the moment, however, this color does look great on BW and you.

And I think you may be right....although, a side by side swatch would be most appreciated from anybody who might have both...

Thanks for the feedback, Jemly.

If anybody gets a chance, can you check where it's made.

I have a new Stila lipgloss made in China and am not sure if all of their products are made there...

Thank you.

I have all the stila palettes too, the blue, purple. green, and brown. Green one is my least favorite but I really love the rest.. and the liquid lipsticks, I don't know why I don't buy more but to be honest, Patina is all you need, really. Thank you, what Iw ouldn't give to be a teenager again, lol. I think I had more energy back then. 

Such a wonderful subtle look, you look ravishing! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Veg! Not used to this type of application, I didn't even wear primer but I'm totally digging it! 

(0) Hearts

What's on the lips??

(0) Hearts

Patina from Stila :smileyvery-happy: it's a liquid lipstick that stays on all day

it's stila stay-all-day liquid lipstick in patina !

lol! Jemly! I had this page open to start replying and I had to go prepare dinner so at the time your comment wasn't even there, but I found it so cute that it was when I refreshed. xD 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments