2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow Andy, I'd say that foundation is amazing on you!

Your smile makes me so happy :smileyvery-happy:

Please ignore my husband. No one cares what he's wearing. :smileytongue:

Urban Decay Naked Skin - 3.0

Tarte Bronzer - Park Ave Princess

Hourglass Blush - Luminous Flush

Anastasia Browduo - Medium Brown

Dior Quint from Spring/Summer 2014 LE Box (Jellybean was SO kind to gift this to me, with help from Mafan who snagged it from the UK)

Maybelline Ultra Liner - Black

YSL Glossy Stain - 1

Here's a slightly more detailed picture of the golden awesomeness that is the quint:

***Disclaimer: My camera didn't pick up most of the amazing shimmer or the depth or warmth of color. Also, ignore my brow, this is after I had a few drinks and came home. :smileysurprised: ***

I def see the shimmer!! Very pretty blue eyes!

Beautiful!! I love the sparklez on your eyes (and I love sparklez, the lady, where you at?). You and Mr. Killahbabe look great together :smileyhappy:

Please ignore my husband. No one cares what he's wearing.

You're a riot! Haha!  :smileyvery-happy:

I love that you posted a photo with your hubby.  You two are a cute couple. 

I love gold shadow.  It's very pretty.

What a cute pic! We like his shirt!!!! See, now he counts! I love that glossy stain on you. I don't think I have that color.... let me mosey on over to Nordie's to look it up! 

Aw, you guys are so cute together!

I love all the sparkly, shimmery glitter of that eye.  So freakin' gorgeous.

[ Edited ]

primarily what i'm wearing here are

MUFE artist shadow, pink granite (more grey/brown than pink)

UD perversion mascara

NARS audacious bette.

i want to take a better pic with bette, will try when i get home from work...

my hair is a wreck.

bette.jpg

here's a pic of a freshly applied bette. i'm surprised it took me as long as it did to even try her, considering it's the exact color i've been looking for for ages !

i know the lines of my lips are looking wonky here but it's the poor image quality, not the lipstick !

bette-night.jpg

>_<! 

I feel like I NEED this Bette. And pink granite, and.............. perversion is being shipped to me! >:] And agreed with evangeline, you always look damned good - perfect! 

thank you whiskey ! i bet you can find a color similar to pink granite in the naked3 palette ? i mean, i'm just presuming, as i don't own the palette (or any of the naked palettes. or any palettes at all other than a couple of japanese quads and MUFE artist shadows). seems to be in the same family of colors though as naked3 ?

what i love about bette is that she's a dark vampy red but is certainly RED, not purple. love the purples but i have plenty, and it was hard to find a color so dark that didn't have purple. (as we know, mac's sin was my answer to this but it gave me a lot of trouble...though i'll still keep trying because i'm stubborn)

Pink granite is next on my trio list.

I love these Mufe shadows.

If you get a chance, I'd really appreciate a look at a swatch of Pink Granite.

You look beautiful, blah, blah, blah, as always.

Bette is one amazing broad and she sure gets around!

She's looked good on everybody I've seen so far.

I was tempted by her, but ended up getting the other two.

Now....I think I only need Bette and Vivien and my life will be complete. 

thank you evangeline !! 

it's like a taupe (greyish brown) that has hints of pink. i wish i could've swatched this for you in natural light but it's dark where i am now. but here's inside lighting & with flash. (pardon the tattoo, it's my swatch arm though !)

MUFEswatch.jpg

Love it...thank you very much, Jemly.

I haveMAKE UP FOR EVER - Artist Shadow M536 Milk Tea and love it, however want another one just a tad darker.

I love that it's iridescent.

(I think the Matte and Iridescent finishes are my favorites of the brand, although, they're all pretty fantastic.)

Is that Annabelle? 

i think milk tea and this pink granite would mix well, too. i like the mattes, satins and iridescents. i won't really look at the other finishes but partly because it just gets overwhelming.

it IS annabelle !!! aw thank you for noticing. when she was sick i was really going through it, as you can imagine, and i was signing receipts with sketches of her instead of my signature. and this is one i liked and kept, and after she passed my boyfriend did this for me (he's a tattoo artist). it really helped me emotionally. it's a bit abstract and not everyone can "see" it so i'm quite touched you did !

I just saw the face and knew, plus, it's obvious that she was a good friend and is greatly missed.

Fitting tribute and I think the image is beautiful, as is that story. 

(I plan to get a tattoo for my mom soon for that reason..)

About the Mufe, I have completely eliminated the Diamond finishes as well as the Metallics, despite having one (Emerald, which is amazing) however it is just so intimidating looking at 209 shades online.

Or even in stores...

I have three other pictures of this wall from inside a Make Up For Ever store.

I had probably stood there for 20 minutes before I started swatching, so overwhelmed was I.

Thank you for helping me out with Pink Granite. 

you're very welcome ! if sephora is a toy store, then the MUFE shop is candyland !!! i remember the first time i went into one...so fun.

and sorry to derail / obsess further but...found this pic the other day when i was clearing off my phone. i think the simple tattoo captures her quite well !! :smileyhappy:

annabanana.JPG

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Popped by to see the sweet pup picture.

She is too cute for words, jem.  It's very touching that you got such a lovely tattoo of her.

And also, how lucky are you to have a tattoo artist for a partner???

The very likeness. It's hard not to smile when looking at her smile.

She looked so very happy...only to be so loved!

And are those little bows I see?

Too darn cute..

bows indeed. the pigtails / bows were her signature. even with my makeup love affair i've never been a 'bow' type or typical girly girl so i embraced her as my antithesis. yin to my yang. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments