2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm kind of glad I don't have a friend in HK or I would be paypaling so much money in exchange for Figma sculpts...

love that shadow. perfect.

(0) Hearts

Thank you! It looks even more pigmented in person. 

[ Edited ]

I'm still sick and I feel extra, super slow today.  Blargh winter, go home!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

Clinique Cheekpop Gingerpop

UD Electric palette Gonzo, Thrash, Freak

TF Satin Sheets

UD 24/7 Stargazer and Vacancy

Bite Mix Mingle double ended mini lippie in Date (or Fig, I may have messed up the caps)

ETA: As I posted this picture I just realized the color progression is different on each eye.  I used Thrash in the middle on the left eye and in the corner on the right eye.  This is why we don't do makeup when we're sick, ladies!)

i1615mage.jpg

(0) Hearts

BAM!  This is wonderfully amazing to look at!  Greens and teals!  Very striking!  

(0) Hearts

This is such an incredibly striking, whimsical look! Your blending is as fabulous as always and the colors are simply tropical; they remind me of the gorgeous birds that used to visit us when we were living in the jungle near Bangalore! I love this look, it's a brave statement, and no man is going to appreciate it, but for beauty lovers it is the ultimate demonstration of an alternative smokey eye and it's inimitably wonderful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Your eyes are so cool.

(0) Hearts

I know the feeling. I've been sick since last week. I'm still fighting off an annoying a** cough. I wouldn't have noticed the different shades if you hadn't mentioned it either! Next time make it a game and have us guess where the "mistake" is. And I say "mistake" bc this look is still super fun :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Love these colors on you!!! And I totally wouldn't have noticed the difference if you hadn't said anything. 

i'm right there with you girl. feel better. i've been slathering myself in vapor rub. i love greens on you !

Thanks jem!

Oh man, vaporub!  I so know what I am sending the hubs to the pharmacy for now.

Feel better soon Mochapj!  The eye makeup does look good though.  If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have even noticed!  :smileywink:

Thanks, orkira!

I thought they were fine, and then I looked again and I was all, wha???  I think I need 10 naps.

[ Edited ]

Sephora Pantone palette yet again. 

Lid - Shifting Sand, Crease/Brow bone - Castor Gray, Deep Taupe - very little to blend on brow bone, Bracken - outer corner, Autumn Blonde - brow highlight 

BareMinerals black eyeliner - so good! Reminds me of UDs gel eyeliners. If anyone wants to know the exact name, let me know

TF Chocolate Soleil + BareMinerals blush in Natural High

Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed 

Bad hair day today. Castor Gray looks like 3 different colors in different lighting. I love it. 

IMG_20150106_080737.jpg

IMG_20150106_085041.jpg

I have this imagined refined and elegant personality made up in my head for you.  You always look so classy and demure.  I wanna request a Pantone look from you!!! Maybe with some sparkly baby pinks and super girlie princessy! 

(0) Hearts

Aww thanks heartmyface! I definitely can come off as demure at first but I'm sure my friends would be the first to tell you that I have quite some spunk in me! 

Hmm, I can try for a pinky look...might take some mixing of shadows but I can try tomorrow! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You really are kind of an expert with eyeshadow, aren't you? The looks you create are just works of art and this one is no exception! It makes me think of the calm silvery light which follows a tropical storm, and the storm clouds moving on to their next destination! It is just stunning! I'm also loving the sultry glossy lip! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerinagrl :smileyhappy: but honestly, Castor Gray does all the work in this look. Its such a pigmented, vibrant color. 

I love this lip color; it's super flattering on you.

Thank you! Its a pinky, sheer color that really brings out my natural lip color. 

Love your eye & lip combo today!  Your eye makeup is fantastic, really brings out your eyes!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments