2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Back in BM Remedy foundation, trying out Clearly Pearl. ABW, TF Shadow Insurance with UD-Whiskey MJ Brownout, Givenchy Noir Couture, UD Reign inner crease, defy lid, brow Truth, Bobby Dazzle outer & onto Defy. Bite Rhubarb base, topped with Pomegranate.

Bead projects done this year - 14, latest are the bracelet pictured below and the necklace that I've been working on for a year.

wp_ss_20141113_0001.png

Bonus B&W

vitrail.JPG

You look ethereal and immensely pretty in a very classic, sophisticated way; that lip color is great on you too, it really completes the look so effortlessly! And the jewlry is amazing; I can't believe you make this yourself! It is so distinctive; a little goth, art deco influences and wonderfully decadent :smileyhappy:

I like the mixed lippies.  The necklace is very pretty.

Beautiful work!

What beautiful beadwork! 

Color me impressed.

It looks very magical...and Irish for some reason.

You look lovely and I adore the poses and the B&W..

(0) Hearts

Very sweet, thank you, Evangeline! I'm the worst over starting something and never finishing so it is a huge weight to get this off the board. Tickle me pink that you would say Irish. <3 I was being a rotten ham posing! :smileyvery-happy:

The lip color is really pretty! I love the Shadow Insurance! It's the only primer I've used since I've started using primer. :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Shadow Insurance is the first one I've tried, so I'm not sure I know what I'm doing right or wrong to be honest. :smileyhappy: It is really difficult to keep color on my lid through the whole day.

I like your lip color, so pretty. You look so young.

That Bite Remix lip crayon tin has something for everyone! I'm going to have to buy something boozy soon to see if I still get carded. :smileywink:

You look so lovely SQ!  I'm really digging the necklace too.  The heart and toggle are beautiful! 

The heart is a Swarovski style called "wild hearts" and it is a 17mm in Vitrail. The pinch bail is a Tierra Cast in the Royal style and gunmetal. I forget what brand the brass toggle is, it was a three style set I had picked up randomly in JoAnns. A set of pliers and either scissors or snips are all you need to string something up on tigertail. ^-^ That's my preference because nothing sucks worse than breaking a weak cord!

[ Edited ]

Looking like you should be taken on a hot date tonight, SQ!

Very nice!

(0) Hearts

Let's hope so! :smileywink:

[ Edited ]

IMAG2942_1.jpg

Lid: colourpop pop rocks. my favorite shadow EVARRRRRR/ it is pressed unicorn essence 

Crease: viseart bridal 03/ navy, black and silver shades

Liners: top lid jett lightening KVD and lower, UD perversion

Mascara: Armani eyes to kill

The untamed brow: anastasia brow wiz 

(0) Hearts

I am way too late to this party, but I simply had to shower you in praise for this incredible eye look! It is fabulously ethereal, magical and otherworldly, and utterly perfect for the season! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

This is a vision.  So lovely and makes me think of a princess for some reason.  

(0) Hearts

Well that is just beautiful! It's like a dream sequence in a movie! 

(0) Hearts

Definitely pressed unicorn essence. Like a hazy twilight. 

(0) Hearts

Look at those dazzling eyes! Sooo beautiful.

(0) Hearts

That is absolutely beautiful, calamityjane! Love it! :heart:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments