2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh no, that's a bummer.  I have really good experience at the Ulta near me.  The SAs sometimes ring up my order in 10 separate packages to give me a max discount (when it is $3 off $10 purchase etc).

I mean, I really can't fault her, because I know there are rules about damaging things out as testers and so on. And I can understand not wanting to encourage customers to open boxes and potentially damage products. (But it was still a bit annoying.)

They ought to be able to make a tester as long as there is more than one lipstick of that shade still available for sale.  At least that is what the SA once told me. 

I have Come to Bed Red that I haven't worn yet....will wear it soon.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh, well in that case I'm back to fully annoyed. Smiley Wink There were a few tubes of each left. I even told her that I wouldn't be buying without seeing the colors, but she didn't respond. In the end, this is probably better for my checkbook.

And I look forward to seeing you in that color!

What am I wearing today?  I look of utter exhaustion and disgust because I'm just SOOOO tired of my whiny, have-to-be-climbing-all-over-mama children!!!  I'm currently hiding out in my bedroom.  Dinner's over, cleaning hasn't begun, and I told my husband that I'm on strike and I'm doing my nails.

I'm wearing Vice 3 on eyes, Milani Eye Tech Extreme, and WnW megaslicks in Lady and the Vamp if you can even see my makeup past my grump face. 20150106_172227.jpg

Dam right you are!  If you don't ever escape you'll go insane!  Locks on doors are very handy!!!  A pair of noise cancelling earphones are also magical while the hubby is home.  Smiley Wink 

i tell my hubby I'm on strike all the time but it's mostly cleaning related.  And I like your grump face.  I kinda understand why my hubby thinks I'm cute when I'm grumpy now.  Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

LOL @ your grump face revelation! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

Carrie, I can SO emphathize! There have been so many times over the years when I've hidden myself away to get a little space! You actually look like a stunningly beautiful grump! Smiley Wink That lip is fabulous on you, and your eyes are beautifully defined! Hope the manicure went well! 

There, there sweet lady. ^^ Listen to some music! Although, that little frown looks cute on you Smiley Wink Hope you were able to relax! 

I'm sorry you had a hard day. I hope your manicure turned out well, and I like your lipstick here.

Awwwwww......

You look even prettier when looking so grumpy.  See...you can't just not look gorgeous!

In that case, sign me up for Next Top Model tryouts today! Smiley Wink  The kids are in bed now but that means it's cleaning time.  UGH.

No, run away!  Be a model!  

Oh, sad face Smiley Sad

I say yes, do your nails and be on strike!

You look gorgeous even with a grump face.

Haha, thanks Smiley Happy  My nails are done and I don't even really know what I did to them LOL...just trying to have an excuse to get away!

You should make a daily habit of having 'mommy mental health time' Smiley Wink. The whole family will benefit from itSmiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

That is a good idea!  I was fortunate and the boys left me alone last night.  When I try to take a time out while they are still awake, like take a bath or something, they usually just cry and beat on the door.

Smiley Happy enjoy your moment of peace. 

I definitely will Smiley Happy

IMG_20150106_150156.jpgIMG_20150106_150942.jpgIMG_20150106_150606.jpg

Tarte foundation

abh contour kit

Etude House Bloody Halloween palette

Maybelline illegal length mascara

Rimmel showoff lacquer in Luna

(0) Hearts

Your hair look so glossy!  What are you using in it?  

Land oh boy that lippy is so very pretty and pink!!! My kinda shade!!  

You look like you're about to make some serious love to the camera girl!!  I can't stop staring!  I guess that makes me a voyeur! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments