3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

I really like the BITE color with the eye makeup you have on today, lachaton!

(0) Hearts

I think your eyes look beautiful! And love the Bite lippie :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I think this is quite breathtaking. 

ok guys. hi. so saturday night through yesterday i was struck with food poisoning. actually i don't know if it was food poisoning per say, but i ate something my body did not like and yesterday was spent with head in toilet. maximum reaction for minimum input--thanks body. anway, i mention this because i had a bit of a skin reaction as well (this happens once every few years, i can just tell when the cause-and-effect is food allergy related). i'm not happy about it. a clump of spots popped up around my outer chin/lip/almost cheek area. most are gone already but one, and it's brought me down a bit because womp womp. so, minimal makeup today as i try to heal it (i have my tata harper roller ball to help on-the-go !). i'll end up covering it up right before i leave the house (shortly). 

i feel almost normal today. i had a good nurse named andy warhol.

i'm wearing

NARS radiant creamy concealer

BENEFIT watts up highlighter on upper cheekbones. got this as a 100 pt perk and it's already broken :smileysad:

COVER GIRL brow pencil in midnight black, filled in more than usual today to, erm, detract.

NARS semi matte lipstick, schiap

schiapsick.jpg

Poor you! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! Loving this fiercely pretty scene-stealing lip, and Warhol looks super cute too! Breakout or not you look stunning! With a bone structure like yours, complimented by such a statement hairstyle, no one would ever notice any slight flaws, so don't let them get you down and obsess you! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

Hope you feel better soon jemly!  Love the lipstick you have on today too!  :smileyhappy:

Best kind of nurse ever!

Hope you're feeling better now :smileyhappy:

Aw crummy.  Hope you feel better jem!

I'm sorry you had such a rough weekend. Thank goodness for furry nurses, though. And perfect pink lipstick. 

(0) Hearts

It was bad chicken wasn't it? Glad you're feeling nearly jemly-normal again!

i've been a dietary vegan for a decade, but sometimes when i go out to eat a mistake happens. which, i'm laid back about it, i don't freak out. but my body--which is very used to a certain type of diet--may freak out. and it did. (i think some sort of seafood was the culprit, not much was eaten.)

thanks SQ !! xo

[ Edited ]

No worries, I know you were vegan. It is just one of the two scenarios that I channel Seinfeld for.

badchicken.JPG

Hahaha ! Of course !!

She's vegan :smileytongue:

Jemly. Glad you're feeling better. Ive had bad reactions from eating out before which make me think what if this os actually not vegetarian/vegan. 

My little neko always keeps me company when im sick. :smileyhappy: your face reminds me a lot of jane today. :smileywink: and even though i dont have a green jacket. I have a brown one. And i feel very dariaish today. First time in a while i wear my glasses out because my eyes have been feeling dry.

I almost never wear my bangs back because of my large forehead, which my little brother has so graciously dubbed a "five head." But it was snowing this morning and I was lazy soooo... alas 

face.jpg

face2.jpg

• Coastal Scents Revealed Eye Palette Sampler - Latte (Got this in Jan's Birchbox & love it!)
  • BTS mascara
  • Dr Jart BB SPF 45
  • Benefit Fake Up
  • HG Ambient Lighting Palette (all 3)
  • HG Ambient Blush Palette - Mood Exposure & Luminous Flush
  • Maybelline Color Sensational #445 On the Mauve

[ Edited ]

My forehead is a similar size to yours and I haven't had bangs since I was 8. I decided to embrace it, as should you! This is a fabulously polished, perfectly groomed look! I'm loving your intricate shading of the eyeshadow, darkening toward the wing, your glowing, subtly sculpted cheeks, and that beautiful sophisticated pink lip! You look gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Slowly but surely I am getting to the point of embracing!

Thanks ballerina :smileyvery-happy:

I think you look cute with your hair back! Plus the Hourglass lighting and blush palette...so pretty!

(0) Hearts

Thanks SDdenm! I'm trying to grow my hair/bangs out, so I will probably start wearing it back more often (plus then I can sleep an extra 5 mins lol :smileywink: )

Beautiful!

hehe, I call mine a "5 head" too after I heard it on Tyra Banks' talk show many years ago :smileywink:

You look great! Especially loving the lipstick

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments