4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thank you ballerinagrl!  You are so sweet :smileyvery-happy:

I love this pink lippie, but for some reason it doesn't wear on me as well as their Icon red does.  The Canvas pink always settles into the lines of my mouth and looks very dry after a few hours.  I just grin and reapply because I love the color so.

(0) Hearts

So beautiful! On first look it seemed like the Boudoir Eyes palette. I am also coveting that blush! I just can't decide between Liberte or Torrid.

(0) Hearts

Thank you ShannonAlexis!

I think TF renames a lot of their shadows from palette to palette, so it's possible the colors from Boudoir Eyes are the same as in Bonjour Summer.  

I have both Liberte and Torrid, and while I like them both, I find Liberte makes me look a bit sunburnt when I wear it alone.  Because you've got much paler skin than I, I think both would look lovely on you.  But if you have to choose, my vote is for Torrid.  

(0) Hearts

Very pretty! Your skin is glowing!

(0) Hearts

Thank you 123beauty!

(0) Hearts

Porsha,

You probably have the best eyes ever. I wish mine weren't so hooded.. LOVE that they are so big and nice! The things you probably can experiment with that i can't! You look so pretty lady! :smileyhappy:

Love the makeup today. It looks really fresh :smileyhappy:

- ko

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you, ko!  My husband thinks I belong in anime with these eyes :smileyhappy:

I love your eyes!!!  And your whole look, really.  You're always so fierce!

[ Edited ]

New items tried today

Elizabeth Arden shadow from my blockbuster and was decently impressed.  They applied all right, looked nice and never creased.  Win.

I am unsure how I feel about the lipstick Givenchy Mandarine Bolero.

*All other items have been used before.  Inquire if you're curious.  The only thing I am not wearing is a highlighter/illuminator.  

111514.jpg

Lips 111514.jpg

Eyes 111514.jpg

Beautiful, I love the dark shadow!

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I really liked the shadow.

[ Edited ]

This looks good on you--I like the bolder and darker eye. I wasn't even aware that Arden did shadows.

Thanks.  She does shadows pretty well (at least that is my opinion so far).

Everything that you put on your lips always looks amazing. And I know I've probably said that before but seriously I have yet to see a lip color you can't rock.

(0) Hearts

There are two off the top of my head that were so awful.  I never shared them, but I promise there are colors that look just flat out bad.  Stila Beso liquid lipstick (cannot sanitize or I would give it away) and Too Faced melted lipstick in Fuchsia (not sure how to sanitize to give it away).  Others I have tried are not my favorite, but those two were hideous.  

Very beautiful, notcreative. I love the smokey eye on you! :heart:

(0) Hearts

Thank you.  I am not great with darker colors, so I really appreciate the compliment.

Mandarin bolero is fantastic for your complexion, not creative!

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I do not think I own a similar color, so I look forward to sampling it one more time.

I haven't been on this thread in a while, but I saw you picture and you look gorgeus! Your skin lookd radiant and I really like the lipstick color on you! You made me want to tty it even though it eould not look good on me!

Thanks.  I need to try it again to see for sure if it is even for me.  You look good in everything, by the way.

I felt like trying a look to post here yesterday when I was swatching my new vice 3, but once I attempted to blend the shadows it became all muddy and I gave up. Gosh I suck at blending, but after all my palettes and brushes purchase I think it's time to look up some tutorials to learn to make at least a decent look out of them! Lol

But anyways, you should try the lipstick some other time, I really liked it. I have yet to try Givenchy product!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments