2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

TY Jemly! The caviar sticks are great, super fast to use colors. But to be honest, they all sort of look similar in being the same tone and shimmer level (except that Cocoa is darker and slightly less shimmery). But I still like them for being so fast and they seem to last long enough for me.

I so wish I had read reviews of the Intense ExfoliKate before I tried it. I had it on my skin only a minute but it burned so much then. I rubbed it around on my nose mostly (where I have blackheads) and this rubbing combined with the caustic chemicals in it caused the major irritation on my nose. But even on my cheek, on this one area of rosacea that is more pink, it has caused it to stay more pink whereas before I used the ExfoliKate this spot and my nose were pretty normal looking. I wonder (and worry) that I won't go back to normal in these areas. I used the ExfoliKate on October 31st, so it's already been a couple weeks.

What made it worse is that there's that need to try to make it better, by putting tried-and-true products that normally would work (like antibiotic ointments, various balms, creams, etc.) only to have all these items further irritate the area. The good thing is that my other eye cleared up quicker so I was able to figure out through elimination which products were causing the eye sensitivity based on how the "better" eye reacted.

Having very sensitive skin is no picnic! Smiley Sad

That's sweet that you noticed my legs too!

10687435_10152410067881227_5114676674222983921_o.jpg

How do I look today, BT? Smiley Very Happy

You look like a beautiful alien begging out for an afternoon of watching QVC! Smiley Happy

My... what big eyes you have!

Lookin good! Lol

Sexy!  Tyra banks rocks this look all the time, and she is gorgeous. 

'sup fluffy 

uh.jpg

(0) Hearts

This is fierce! You're channeling Miley as an alien! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

YIKES!!!!!

(0) Hearts

Fierce alien.  I love the orange.

10714097_10152410209806227_4459547636115963237_o.jpg

Oh hey, jemly! Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Grow those eyes any bigger and you'll need to take out an insurance policy on them, otherwise the Blythe Doll empire may sue for infringement of copyright! Smiley Wink

Your eyes are so big.  I think even Princess Jasmine is jealous.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

fluffy/jemly

I saw you both in a movie.  They had zombies, the man with the hook arm, aliens, and psycho robots.  

Did not end well.  Just sayin'.  

*will not sleep tonite*

Whoa.  You look like you have a gold teeth grill!

LOL! That pic made me do a double-take! Uh-Whaaaaa? You look like a cartoon. Smiley Very Happy

Tiny!  So wee! Smiley Very Happy  Little pixie princess!

Like an elf.

nigthfall.JPG

[ Edited ]

i11162mage.jpg

im1116age.jpg

Lazy Sunday morning.

So MK and a bunch of the other ladies were raving about the TF Ala Mode Eyes palette the other day in the Nov Haul thread, and I was all oooh, I have that, let's do that tomorrow!  Cut to this morning and me finding out I own the almost identical (but colors less appealing to me) Bonjour Summer Eyes.  So, that's what I did instead.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger

TF Bonjour Summer Eyes in Seashell (lid), Toasted Coconut (crease) and Sand Dollar (lid), Satin Sheets in the tear duct

UD 24/7 liner in Mushroom

Benefit They're Real mascara (I don't think I've ever tried this one.  Definition is nice, but hate mace brushes)

NARS Liberte blush

Clinique Gingerpop Cheekpop blush

Hourglass Rouge Liquid lipstick in Canvas

This is a super cute preppy look, which crosses into 'I-just-woke-up-like-this' territory! What I love about your 'looks' is that you always seem to intuitively know exactly how to best define your features in a subtle manner to stunning effect; I'm loving that pop of brightness in your cheeks - it defines them and sculpts your face perfectly! Your eyes look incredibly pretty, and you've made it look as though you're well-rested by judicious use of exactly the right colors on the lid! I'm also a big fan of this lipstick shade on you; it's such a perky nude rosebud hue, and it works with the eyeshadow to make you look utterly energized! Fabulous Lazy Sunday look Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments