2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Such a natural beauty, meag! And....look at that hair, va-va-voom, so pretty! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I feel like overnight it was just, long. I swear it wasnt this long 3 weeks ago...

I've been feeling so emotional lately and just not happy with myself. Today the boyfriend came over on his lunch break and gave me a sparkly necklace surprise! I decided to stop being a grumpy butt and take us to a nice dinner tonight. I used some old products that I don't touch very often, but still love. Not thrilled with the outcome but it's better than pajamas!

Photo on 11-16-14 at 4.46 PM #4.jpg

Photo on 11-16-14 at 4.51 PM #2.jpg

Photo on 11-16-14 at 4.59 PM.jpg

• Clinique blush in Sunset glow
  • Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadows in Fullmetal (all over lid) and Girl on Fire (Inner and outer corners)
  • ----If anyone is interested in vegan makeup//nerd stuff and doesn't know about them you should go to their website. AMAZING and pigmented colors, cute names and packaging, and super affordable. You can also get a sample size of any shadow for $1! Super cute collections and colors of the month.
  • There is also some bright green (Loreal Infallible golden sage) along my lower lashline, but my eyelashes are in the way :smileysad:
  • Clinique high impact mascara
  • Femme Couture matte lip crayon in Film Noir. I was originally wanting a nude peach lip...but no, glam everything tonight. My eyeshadow is so sparkly, but my phone camera disagrees.

Uhhh you are stunning! :smileyhappy: The lipstick goes so well with your vibrant hair. Glad you got out of PJs, sometimes you just need to dress up and look good to feel good!

Agreed! I work from home so its so tempting to be a lazy bum every day. This thread helps inspire me to do makeup just for myself though.

(0) Hearts

That lipstick was made just for you.  Love it.

What a very sweet boyfriend you have.

You look so happy and sweet.

I hope you had a nice time and you're feeling better.

Your hair color is gorgeous and goes so nicely with your flawless porcelain skin.

Images of The Little Mermaid comes to mind..

omg yes. You are totally the little mermaid, shannon!  Film Noir, MAC has a color like that but it's on the brown side. Think I'll give these eyeshadows a look, since I've adopted the vegan life. 

Yaaas I am become mermaid! I really like them. They're mostly loose pigments but she's just started doing pressed. There are sooo many colors that I know you could do amazing things with. I'm eyeing "Lingered in Twilight" from the Hobbit collection.

Thank you <3

I just wish he didn't always work weekends. And I will take Little Mermaid! We are finishing off the weekend with tiramisu ice cream, so I'm feeling pretty good right now haha. I hope you had a nice weekend too :smileyhappy:

I am loving this look! I'm especially impressed by the way you've made fiercely pretty eyes and a fiercely seductive lip work together in a way that is utterly glamorous but not overkill; perfect for a night out! I'm loving the way you've immaculately defined your gorgeous eyes with Shiro eyeshadows in the richest autumnal shades, your brows are immaculately groomed, your skin looks flawless and lit-from-within, and that lip is to die for! Film Noir flatters your skin tone in the most striking, polished manner! Overall, you look stunning, and the necklace is the perfect accessory! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You always say the nicest things that make me feel like a princess! 

ShannonAlexis, the necklace is gorgeous, and so are you!  I love this look, especially the blush with that fantastic berry lip!

Hugs!  Feel better!

[ Edited ]

Oh thank you! Some sparkly things and a good blush always seem to make me feel a little better. Even if that sounds trifle. Sunset glow is one of my favorites. And I got that lip crayon for free from Sallys! A nice surprise.

What a fun necklace, I love your hair color and how it compliments your skintone. The overall look is polished, your chosen lip color gave it that "pop" and perfect finishing touch. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks! My hair is ridiculous to maintain and murdered all of my towels. 

That was descriptive nightmare fuel. Poor towels.

(0) Hearts

It literally looks like I tried to mop up a crime scene. Ridiculous.

You look gorgeous and I love your eye and lip colors. I'm sorry to hear that you've been emotional and unhappy with yourself. Your boyfriend sounds like a real keeper.

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy: I certainly hope he is.

You are a stunner <3 love the berry toned lips and eyes AND the hair! I'm so jelly of ur sexy collar bones!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments