3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thank you, glad to know that!! I think the Glamglow eye pods really helped- that and eye drops :smileyvery-happy:

You don't look tired at all! The eyeshadows make your eyes look wonderfully bright and wide-awake, and that liner is simply dreamy! I'm intrigued to try out the Lancome liner, now you've praised it, but since you're obviously super skilled at using liquid liner, and I'm kind of the opposite, I have to ask: Is it goof proof? 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I was trying to go for something that would make my eyes brighter, plus I used the Glamglow eye pods which really helped. I think it's very easy to control, sometimes a liner will skid a little and I hate that but I didn't have that problem with this. I will let you know what I think as I use it more. Definitely try it out in-store on your hand or something, that may be a good way to test out eyeliners :smileyhappy:

The very first thing I said (in my head) when I posted mine was I looked tired.  I stay up late, and my son has been waking me up early.  It is wreaking havoc on me.  You look beautiful though.

I like the artliner, too.  I cannot get mine to look as nice as yours, but I enjoy trying.

Aw thank you. I know how it is to be woken up by kids early in the morning, my siblings are so noisy! I hope you get some good sleep soon. You should play more with the artliner, I'd love to see! 

Tried the other Elizbeth Arden palette today (the one with the lighter shades), and I am in love with it, too.  Applied nicely, not a lot of fallout, no creasing, looked great.  I am officially in love and eternally grateful to meagboho for convincing me to make the purchase.

I also wore YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion (sample).  Love the formula, the color, everything.  Must buy this lipstick.

Inquire about other items if you're curious.  Nothing else was new today.

111614.jpg

eyes 111614.jpg

you always make everything look so easy. you remind me of a jcrew model. classy and chic.

(i hope you like jcrew bc i kno i do!)

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  It may look easy, but it always takes me a long time to apply it.  My husband teases me that I am supposed to get faster at some point.  Still waiting for that to happen.

I'll take the jcrew comment as a compliment, because those models are dressed better than I usually am.  I do not really dress up.  Meaghan or DiVWA need to take me shopping.

(0) Hearts

it is definitely a compliment!

but I meant of it more as a down to earth classiness they exude.

they look so beautiful so effortlessly.

i kno i wouldnt mind looking like one of them any day!

i take anywhere from 30-45 min to do my whole face.

i set my alarm earlier just so i can take my time too.

its my favorite part of getting up!

(0) Hearts

It takes me almost exactly the same amount of time, 30-45 minutes.  If I have to get up early, the desire to sleep wins, and I go makeup free.  I really love to apply makeup, but I am so lazy with it.  I'd rather sleep or relax in most scenarios when given a choice.

Can't wait to try this you look like a vision

Thanks.  And, I owe my newfound love to you.

Im sorry! Is it bad I havent even tried anything yet? I left everything in the bags...

I've been scrolling back and forth between you and solveig and you both kind of look like you are wearing the same eye look :smileyhappy:

It's very pretty!

I think you look lovely in peach passion, but tbh I think I liked Mandarin bolero on you even more!

(0) Hearts

I remembering hearting hers last night and did not even realize at the time that they looked similar.  You're right.  Hers may be blended a little better.  Mine looks slightly more muddy.  

Thanks.  I think we have to agree to disagree on the lipstick. After the challenge is over, I will give it a second chance though.

This is a beautifully ethereal look - the eyeshadow is so pretty for everyday wear, and the lipstick is gorgeous; very elegant and polished yet also flirty and youthful! :smileyhappy:

Thanks.  I really like the lipstick, too.

I like that 15x more than Bolero.

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  Me too!

Your skin is looking especially good lately, tell me your secretsss! <3

Thanks.  I was so self conscious when I saw the picture, because I felt the bags and dark circles under my eyes combined with my wrinkles and milia to make me look older than usual.  Thus, I really appreciate the compliment more than you know.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments