2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

It really is a beautiful shade of blush. I've definitely fallen hard for Nars blushes.

So Im REALLY liking how my eye makeup turned out today. In person, it's so cool! The colour shift is really awesome. I used the COTY palette again, and used UD 24/7 pencil in Mars plus the 2nd last shade in the COTY palette over top. I really like how the UD pencil brings out the green in the light, but still isn't totally green.

Also... my skin is freaking out. UGH. I'm not used to having pimples!! And I'm super tired... so don't mind the bags Smiley Tongue

mejan7.jpg

meeyesjan72.jpg

(0) Hearts

The eyes look utterly spectacular in the close up! The glittery liner is gorgeous and the way the color builds outwards from the tear duct and intensifies over the wing is simply inspired (although I'm beginning to realize I may be the only one in the world who has yet to master this Smiley Wink) Loving the colors; they really make your eyes pop, and your lashes are impossibly feathery and perfect (I'm still hunting for an HG mascara)! Also love that fabulous, feisty lip! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

That is so cool! I gotta try that. I'm with you on your makeup. Looks amazing. 

(0) Hearts

You are so pretty -- and I see no bags!

I've probably asked this before, but in case I didn't: Do you use anything on your brows? My hair is a similar color and I'm always looking for brow products Smiley Tongue

That mars is a really beautiful eyeliner. It makes your eyes look fierce! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks! It was pretty flat looking on it's own, but since I layered it with the duochrome colour in the palette, it has way more depth to it. Probably one of my top non-black eyeliner colours now!

Beautiful KB!

Gorgeous.

Wow!! I love this look!! SO pretty!!! 

Oh, this is beautiful! I like how the close up shows it's actually a quite edgy look, while the full-face photo makes it look more demure. Two looks in one! Also, I really like your hair color.

(0) Hearts

Thanks! And yeah, it's really neat that the colour/intensity shifts depending on the light. In my office (first photo) I don't have much natural lighting, so it looks more toned down. But in indirect sunlight, everything just goes POW! haha

GUESS WHO'S BEEN UP SINCE 4:30 A.M.???

IMG_3019.jpg

I couldn't fall back asleep. Related: what are your favorite concealers? Here I used Bobbi Brown's corrector in Dark Peach and Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey, and they just ain't cutting it. Also featured: my new BareMinerals Magic Act eye and cheek palette (eh), Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer (meh), and Chanel La Pétillante (ooh!).

Me, too - if it's any consolation I have to be up at 2am everyday to be available to my Indian clients if they need me! Loving that gorgeous sassy lip; perfect for an early start Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Yikes, poor Ballerina. Do you go to bed at 6 p.m. or something, or are you just constantly running on four hours' rest?

[ Edited ]

You look great -- definitely not tired (even if you feel it). 

I love NARS Creamy Concealer for my face, but I have dark under eye circles so I need a darker, peachy concealer. I really like Armani Maestro Eraser -- it's liquid but covers really well and doesn't highlight the dryness / folds under my eyes (most concealers dry me out there and make me look like I have lines, which I don't!). 

(0) Hearts

Haha, shortly after I posted, I crashed hard and took a three-hour nap.

Oooh, Armani. Perhaps it would fool me into feeling awake because I'd always feel so fancy when I wore it. Thank you for the recommendation!

You look pretty alert! Hope you get some restful shuteye later. Smiley Happy I love Cover FX Creme Concealer, it really covers my bags and imperfections.

(0) Hearts

I just awoke from the most glorious three-hour nap. I sleep on my side, so the eye and cheek makeup didn't quite survive, but the lipstick did. So … a recommendation for all my fellow day nappers?

I've used Cover FX in the past, but I actually found it too thick. It was hard to spread about and seemed to emphasize dryness, even when I was using the teensiet amount. But I'm glad it works for you! Plus, since you use so little, one tube will last you 12 years.

Guess who's also been up since 4:30??? THIS GIRL! Smiley Wink

Must be something in the air.  I could not sleep.

I love your expression, you look like you're having a blast.

To answer your question, I also use the NARS RCC, but I find it works best when my eye area has been pre-moisturized with eye cream for about 10 minutes before I put it on.  Then I blend it in and quickly set with loose powder on a fan brush.  

(0) Hearts

WHOOOOOO SLEEPLESSNESS. I'm in the manic stage of tiredness, clearly.

Thanks for the concealer advice!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments